From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initials RPN may refer to:
- Registered Practical Nurse, also referred to as a licensed practical nurse
- Radio Philippines Network, Channel 9, Philippines
- Registered Parameter Number, as used in Musical Instrument Digital Interface synthesizers
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Reverse Polish notation, a.k.a. Postfix notation, a mathematical notation
- Risk Priority Number, as used in failure mode and effects analysis
- Recherche en Prévision Numérique, a numerical weather prediction research center in Canada
RPN may also refer to:
- RPN, the IATA airport code for Rosh Pina Airport, Israel
- RPn, Real projective space, in mathematics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RPN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.