Jump to navigation Jump to search
RSI may refer to:
- RADARSAT International, a provider of data and information derived from a Canadian remote-sensing Earth observation satellite program overseen by the Canadian Space Agency
- Relative strength index, a technical indicator used in the analysis of financial markets
- RSI Corporation, RadioFrequency Safety International, a safety firm specializing in OSHA/FCC radio frequency (RF) compliance
- Relational Semantics, Inc, a U.S. software company specializing in case management systems for state judiciaries
Science and technology
- RSI register, a 64-bit processor register of x86 CPUs
- Records Series Identifiers, a method used in records management for applying retention and follow-up information for electronic documents
- Review of Scientific Instruments, a scientific journal
- Repetitive strain injury, a disorder affecting muscles, tendons and nerves from repetitive movements, forceful exertions, vibrations, mechanical compression, or sustained/awkward positions.
- Relative strength index
- Research Science Institute, a summer research program held at MIT for rising high-school seniors
- R-value Système International, a measure of thermal resistance in SI units, see R-value (insulation)
- Register Storage Immediate, a processor register available in some assembly languages
- The Real, The Symbolic, and The Imaginary, a theory in Lacanian psychoanalysis concerning human perception of reality
- Regional Snowfall Index - a system used by NOAA to assess the impact of winter storms in the United States
- Rapid sequence induction, a method of emergency intubation, involving paralytics and sedation.
Government and society
- Radio Slovenia International, international service of Slovenian state radio on shortwave and via satellite
- Radio Singapore International, a former radio broadcaster in Singapore
- Radiotelevisione svizzera di lingua italiana, a Swiss radio and television broadcaster in Italian language
- Red Sports International (1931–1937), communist sports federation
- Revenue and Social Insurance number, an identifier used for tax and welfare purposes in the Republic of Ireland
- Italian Social Republic or Repubblica Sociale Italiana, a puppet state of Nazi Germany during the later part of World War II
- Robotics Society of India, an academic society aimed at promoting Indian robotics and automation activities
- Required supplementary information, evaluations of governmental accounting
Arts and culture
- Radio Svizzera Italiana, a Swiss public broadcasting organisation
- Religious Science International, a group of Religious Science churches
- Residual self image, in psychology the concept that individuals tend to think of themselves as projecting a certain physical appearance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RSI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.