RSI may refer to:
- RADARSAT International, a provider of data and information derived from a Canadian remote-sensing Earth observation satellite program overseen by the Canadian Space Agency
- Relative strength index, a technical indicator used in the analysis of financial markets
- RSI Corporation, RadioFrequency Safety International, a safety firm specializing in OSHA/FCC radio frequency (RF) compliance
- Relational Semantics, Inc, a U.S. software company specializing in case management systems for state judiciaries
Science and technology
- RSI register, a 64-bit processor register of x86 CPUs
- Records Series Identifiers, a method used in records management for applying retention and follow-up information for electronic documents
- Review of Scientific Instruments, a scientific journal
- Repetitive strain injury, a disorder affecting muscles, tendons and nerves from repetitive movements, forceful exertions, vibrations, mechanical compression, or sustained/awkward positions.
- Relative strength index
- Research Science Institute, a summer research program held at MIT for rising high-school seniors
- R-value Système International, a measure of thermal resistance in SI units, see R-value (insulation)
- Register Storage Immediate, a processor register available in some assembly languages
- The Real, The Symbolic, and The Imaginary, a theory in Lacanian psychoanalysis concerning human perception of reality
- Regional Snowfall Index - a system used by NOAA to assess the impact of winter storms in the United States
- Rapid sequence induction, a method of emergency intubation, involving paralytics and sedation.
Government and society
- Radio Slovenia International, international service of Slovenian state radio on shortwave and via satellite
- Radio Singapore International, a former radio broadcaster in Singapore
- Radiotelevisione svizzera di lingua italiana, a Swiss radio and television broadcaster in Italian language
- Red Sports International (1931–1937), communist sports federation
- Revenue and Social Insurance number, an identifier used for tax and welfare purposes in the Republic of Ireland
- Italian Social Republic or Repubblica Sociale Italiana, a puppet state of Nazi Germany during the later part of World War II
- Robotics Society of India, an academic society aimed at promoting Indian robotics and automation activities
- Required supplementary information, evaluations of governmental accounting
Arts and culture
- Radio Svizzera Italiana, a Swiss public broadcasting organisation
- Religious Science International, a group of Religious Science churches
- Residual self image, in psychology the concept that individuals tend to think of themselves as projecting a certain physical appearance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RSI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.