RStudio on Ubuntu 12.10
|Initial release||28 February 2011|
1.0.136 / 21 December 2016
|Operating system||Windows NT, macOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Red Hat Linux, openSUSE|
|Platform||IA-32, x86-64; Qt|
|License||Affero General Public License v3|
RStudio is a free and open-source integrated development environment (IDE) for R, a programming language for statistical computing and graphics. RStudio was founded by JJ Allaire, creator of the programming language ColdFusion. Hadley Wickham is the Chief Scientist at RStudio.
RStudio is available in two editions: RStudio Desktop, where the program is run locally as a regular desktop application; and RStudio Server, which allows accessing RStudio using a web browser while it is running on a remote Linux server. Prepackaged distributions of RStudio Desktop are available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
RStudio is available in open source and commercial editions and runs on the desktop (Windows, macOS, and Linux) or in a browser connected to RStudio Server or RStudio Server Pro (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat Linux, CentOS, openSUSE and SLES).
- "RStudio, new open-source IDE for R | RStudio Blog". Blog.rstudio.org. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- "RStudio Release Notes". rstudio.com. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- "rstudio/rstudio". GitHub. RStudio. Retrieved 18 December 2016.
- "What license is RStudio available under? – RStudio". rstudio.com. Retrieved 2016-12-03.
- ""Why Rstudio?"". Rstudio.com. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
- "60+ R resources to improve your data skills ( - Software )". News.idg.no. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "RStudio". rstudio.com. Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- Verzani, John. Getting Started with RStudio. O'Reilly Media, Inc. p. 4. ISBN 9781449309039.
- "portable download of java dependencies · rstudio/rstudio@484cb88 · GitHub". Github.com. 2010-12-07. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- "Announcing RStudio v1.0!". RStudio Blog. November 1, 2016.
|This scientific software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|