The RTÉ Guide in June 2009.
|Categories||TV and Radio Listings|
|First issue||1 December 1960|
|Company||RTÉ Commercial Enterprises Ltd|
The magazine offers detailed programme listings for RTÉ channels, as well as TV3, TG4, 3e, BBC One, BBC Two, UTV, and Channel 4, as well as less detailed listings for a number of satellite channels. RTÉ Radio programme listings are also published. Lifestyle and celebrity articles are also included in the magazine.
The RTÉ Guide began publication on 1 December 1961 as the RTV Guide  and changed its name to its current name in 1966. Early on listings were carried for the BBC but were dropped after a few years. Until 1991 only RTÉ programme listings were carried, but following UK listings magazines deregulation, the magazine began carrying BBC, UTV and Channel 4 listings also.
A special Christmas double issue RTÉ Guide is published every year to cover the Christmas period and the New Year.
- The ABC audited circulation for the RTÉ Guide for 2012 was 61,881.
- The ABC audited circulation for the RTÉ Guide for 2014 was 53,695.
- The ABC audited circulation for the RTÉ Guide for 2015 was 51,413.
- The ABC audited circulation for the RTÉ Guide for 2016 was 48,089.
- http://www.rte.ie/laweb/brc/brc_1960s.html RTÉ Libraries and Archives
- "Business Name Registration number 39315". Companies Registration Office (Ireland). Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- P45 (Copyrighted material) of Media and the Law by Tom Crone
- "9 important thoughts we have about this year's RTÉ Christmas Guide cover". The Journal. 8 December 2016. Retrieved 8 December 2016.