RT-MART International Ltd. (Chinese: T: 大潤發流通事業股份有限公司, S: 大润发流通事业股份有限公司, P: Dàrùnfā Liútōng Shìyè Gǔfènyǒuxiàngōngsī), trading as RT-Mart (Chinese: T: 大潤發, S: 大润发, T: Dàrùnfā) is a hypermarket chain in Taiwan. Its headquarters are in Neihu District, Taipei. The company opened its 23rd store in 2004. RT-Mart and Auchan made a joint venture, Sun Art Retail Group Ltd.
Sun Art Retail Group, a joint venture of Ruentex and Auchan, succeeded its IPO in Hong Kong Share Market in 2011. 19.4% of its capital is currently held by institutional investors and the public.
- "賣場資訊." RT-Mart. Retrieved on October 25, 2012. "台北市內湖區新湖一路128巷36號2樓"
- Lin, Jackie. "RT-Mart opens new city-center store today." Taipei Times. Thursday December 23, 2004. Page 10. Retrieved on October 25, 2012.
- "Tesco Stumbles With Wal-Mart as China Shoppers Buy Local." Bloomberg News. October 19, 2012. Retrieved on October 25, 2012.
- Kwok, Donny and Emily Kaiser. "In China, foreign hypermarkets' hype well past its shelf life." Reuters. Sunday September 30, 2012. Retrieved on October 25, 2012.
- Group Auchan "the 300th hypermarket opened in Asia." Auchan. July 1, 2013. Retrieved on January 26, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to RT-MART International.|
- RT-Mart (in Chinese)
|This article about a Taiwanese organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|