This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer||Bernard Xiong & RT-Thread Team|
|OS family||Real-time operating systems|
|Source model||Open source|
|Latest release||3.1.1 / November 14, 2018|
|Marketing target||Embedded devices|
|Platforms||ARM (ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M3, Cortex-R4, Cortex-M4, Cortex-A), AVR32, x86, M16C, NIOS, MIPS|
|Kernel type||Single Kernel|
RT-Thread is an open source real-time operating system for embedded devices. It is distributed under the Apache 2.0+ licence. RT-Thread is developed by the RT-Thread Development Team based in China, after ten years' fully concentrated development. It is aimed to change the current situation in China that there is no well used open source real-time operating system in the microcontroller area.
- Object oriented real-time core (while remaining the elegant and flexible style of C Programming Language);
- 8, 32 or 256 priority scheduling multi-thread scheduling; Using the round-robin policy ensures that all threads having the same priority level will be scheduled equally;
- Synchronization of threads: semaphore and mutual exclusion semaphore (mutex) to prevent priority inversion;
- Complete and efficient support for communication between threads, including mailbox, message queues, event flag;
- Static memory management supports thread suspend/resume when it allocates/frees a memory block and thread-safe dynamic heap management;
- A device driver framework to provide standard interface to high level application;
- Command line that accepts C-like expressions;
- Access system core functions directly via the command line
- Access system global variables directly via the command line
- Command history records and automatic completion for the command prompt;
Device File System
- Virtual File System optimised for small device
- POSIX style API;
- Support the different implementation of file systems
- Wrapper for ELM Chan's FatFs filesystem.
TCP/IP protocol stack
lwIP is a lightweight TCP/IP protocol stack with the following capabilities.
- Standard BSD Socket interface.
- IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP supported.
- DNS, DHCP, PPP supported.
- TFTP, HTTP, FTP supported (refer to the netutil component).
- Integrated with RT-Thread;
- Multi-Thread supported;
- Multi-Window supported;
- Rich Widgets such as: label, button, checkbox, radiobox, etc.
- Client/Server Architecture hai;
- Client: Workbench/View/Window Architecture;
- Chinese GB2312 display.
- AT91SAM7S, AT91SAM7X
- Cortex: M0, M3, M4, R4, M7
- LPC214x, LPC24xx
- Xilinx Zynq7000
- LOONGSON 1BC, 1C
|This operating-system-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|