From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RTL may refer to:
- RTL Group, a European TV, radio, and production company
- RTL Télé Lëtzebuerg, usually referred to simply as RTL, the RTL Group's primary TV channel in home-country Luxembourg
- RTL Television, usually referred to simply as RTL, the RTL Group's primary German TV channel
- RTL (French radio), a popular French radio station and is a news, talk and music station
- RTL Nederland, the Dutch subsidiary of the RTL Group
- List of RTL Group's television stations (including part-owned channels)
- List of RTL Group's radio stations
- RTL 102.5, a private Italian radio station unaffiliated with RTL Group
- Realtek chipsets (RT is used by Ralink)
- Register-transfer level, (or "Register-transfer logic") a type of architecture for digital logic circuits based on gates and registers, or this level of abstraction, particularly in a hardware description language.
- Register transfer language, a kind of intermediate representation that is very close to assembly language
- Resistor–transistor logic, a class of digital circuits built using resistors as the input network
- Right-to-left, writing direction of a script such as Arabic and Hebrew
- Re-education through labor, a component of the prison system in the People's Republic of China
- Réseau de transport de Longueuil, a public transit carrier in Longueuil, Quebec, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RTL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.