Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up RTT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RTT may be:
- Real-time text, text transmitted as it is generated
- Render to Texture in computer graphics
- Round-trip delay time, in telecommunications
- Recapture Tactics Team, in US Marine Corps
- Régie des Télegraphes et Téléphones, former name of the Belgium telecom company Proximus Group
- Race to the Top, in US education
- Real-time tactics, genre of strategy games
- Rett syndrome, a neurological disorder
- River Trade Terminal Ltd, Hong Kong container terminal
- RTT, former name of Télévision Tunisienne 1
- 1xRTT, a mobile communications protocol
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RTT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.