From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RUC may refer to:
- Rádio Universidade de Coimbra or Coimbra University Radio, a Portuguese university station
- Rapid Update Cycle, an atmospheric prediction system
- Renmin University of China, Beijing
- Road User Charges (RUC), taxes payable in New Zealand
- Roskilde University or Roskilde Universitetscenter
- Royal Ulster Constabulary, the police force in Northern Ireland from 1922 to 2001
- Specialty Society Relative Value Scale Update Committee, for US healthcare pricing
Ruc may refer to:
- Chut language in Vietnam, also known as Ruc or Ruc-Sach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RUC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.