(Redirected from RUP)
|Look up rup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rup or RUP may refer to:
- Aromanian language (ISO-639: rup)
- Rational Unified Process, a software development process framework
- Restricted use pesticide, pesticides not available to the general public in the US
- Rup dialects of the Bulgarian language
- Rup Magon, Canadian musician
- Rupsi Airport, near Dhubi, Assam, India
- Raza Unida Party, a former U.S. political party
- Revolutionary Ukrainian Party
- Rural and Urban Political Party, a political party in Solomon Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.