Jump to navigation Jump to search
RUT may refer to:
- Registro Único Tributario, the Colombian unique taxpayer identification number
- Rol Único Tributario, the Chilean taxation unique contributor roll identification number
- Rutland Railway, a former railroad in the northeastern United States
- RUT (IATA), a state-owned public-use airport located in North Clarendon, Vermont
- RUT (station code), a railway station that serves Rutherglen, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- RUT (software), remote control software for Windows
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RUT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.