(Redirected from RVI (disambiguation))
RVI may mean:
- Radio Vlaanderen Internationaal, a Belgian radio broadcasting service
- Rapid Visual Imaging, a technique used in moving media
- Residual Value Insurance
- Renault Véhicules Industriels, a French truck and bus manufacturer (today Renault Trucks)
- The Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Rexx Variable Interface
- Roberston Ventilation Industries
- Rapid Virtualization Indexing, an AMD technology
- Remote visual inspection
- Recently viewed items
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RVI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.