RV Thomas G. Thompson
- USNS Thomas G. Thompson (T-AGOR-9), was a Robert D. Conrad-class oceanographic research ship, launched in 1964, and leased to the University of Washington (UW) in 1965. Renamed and redesignated M/V Pacific Escort (IX-517), and R/V Gosport in 1995, the ship was struck from the Naval Vessel Register in 2004, and sunk as part of a NATO exercise.
- R/V Thomas G. Thompson (T-AGOR-23), is a Thomas G. Thompson-class oceanographic research ship, launched in 1990 and leased to the University of Washington School of Oceanography in 1991. As of 2013[update], she is still in service.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- Gary P. Priolo (12 Aug 2005). "T-AGOR-9 Thomas G. Thompson". Navsource.org. Retrieved 2008-01-15.
- Gary P. Priolo (29 Nov 2004). "T-AGOR-23 Thomas G. Thompson". Navsource.org. Retrieved 2008-01-15.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|