From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The three-letter abbreviation RWS may stand for one of the following, depending on context:
- Remote Weapon System or Remote Weapon Station, a type of small/medium-calibre weapon mounting used on some modern armored military vehicles
- Running With Scissors (company), a video game Developing company, best known for POSTAL series
- Ralph Wilson Stadium, home of the Buffalo Bills in the National Football League
- Roulette Wheel Selection, a selection Genetic operator used in Genetic algorithms
- Royal Watercolour Society, an English institution of painters working in watercolours
- Renault World Series, motorsport championship run globally by Renault
- Resorts World Sentosa, an integrated resort in Singapore
- The Railway Series, a popular children's book series that inspired Thomas & Friends
- RWS Group, Europe's largest patent translation and localisation services provider
- RESTful web service, appears in Whois-RWS, a type of Internet number lookup service found on the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) website
- The Really Wild Show, a British children's television programme to do with animals
- Romano–Ward syndrome, a condition that causes a disruption of the heart's normal rhythm
- Remote Winsock, a protocol used to allow clients to communicate through an ISA firewall.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RWS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.