RWTH Aachen Debating
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The RWTH Aachen Debating, also known as the Der Debattierclub an der RWTH Aachen e.V., is the debating society of the RWTH Aachen University. It holds debates in both German and English. It was founded on 2 April 2008
At a meeting on 2 April 2008, the "Der Debattierclub an der RWTH Aachen e.V." was founded, and the first board was elected and was registered as a charitable organization.
Purpose of the association is, as stated in the Articles of Association, the promotion of democratic culture of debate by holding regular debates argumentative. The organization is financed by the support of the university and by donations. Membership fees are not charged. Member of the association can be anyone who has interest in debating and fills out the application for membership.
Since 25 September 2008, the club is one of more than 70 members in the Verband der Debattierclubs an Hochschulen e.V..
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)|
- : Cambridge Union Society
- : Oxford Union Society
- : The Durham Union Society
- : London School of Economics, Grimshaw International Relations Club
- : Yale Debate Association
- : Berkeley Forum
- : Olivaint Conférence
- : Olivaint Conference of Belgium
- : Debattierclub Stuttgart
- : Common Sense Society Budapest
- : Queen's Debating Union
- Der Debattierclub an der RWTH Aachen e.V.
- Verband der Debattierclubs an Hochschulen
- Die Freie Debattierliga (FDL)