|Hubs||Don Mueang International Airport|
|Key people||Rachot Pisitbunnakorn (President)|
The airline was founded in 2012 and commenced operations on 24 January 2013.
R Airlines operated to the following destinations within Thailand before the suspension of operations:
- Bangkok - Don Mueang International Airport (Primary Hub)
- Chiang Mai - Chiang Mai International Airport
- Hat Yai - Hat Yai International Airport[better source needed]
- Khon Kaen - Khon Kaen Airport
- Narathiwat - Narathiwat Airport[better source needed]
- Phitsanulok - Phitsanulok Airport
- Phuket - Phuket International Airport
As of February 2018 - before the suspension of operations - the R Airlines fleet comprised the following aircraft:
- "Headquarter." [sic] R Airlines. Retrieved on 27 January 2013. "Room 4326,4328, Don Mueang International Airport, 4th floor room International Terminal (1), No. 222, Moo 10 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Donmueang, Bangkok 10210 "
- [https://worldairlinenews.com/2018/02/20/r-airlines-suspends-operations/ R Airlines Suspends Operations
- "R Airlines flight RK8211 on 12 December from Bangkok (DMK) to Hat Yai (HDY)". Airports of Thailand PCL. Retrieved 13 December 2017.
- "R Airlines flight RK8281 on 6 December from Bangkok (DMK) to Narathiwat (NAW)". Airports of Thailand PCL. Retrieved 13 December 2017.
- planespotters.net - R Airlines retrieved 11 February 2018
Media related to R Airlines at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|