R Systems International
|Traded as||BSE: 532735
|Industry||OPD [Outsourced Product Development] Services & BPO|
|Satinder Singh Rekhi Chairman & Managing Director|
|Services||Product & Software Application Development|
|Revenue||₹6.48 billion (US$98 million) (2014)|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Caring – Innovating – Transforming|
R Systems International Limited, founded in 1993, is a Software & Information Technology Services company and Business Process Outsourcing services provider headquartered at Noida, India. The company provides software development and maintenance support to both Fortune 1000 clients and medium-sized businesses.
The company was founded by Satinder Singh Rekhi in 1993, and received investments by Intel Capital and GE Capital in 2001 and 2002. It launched its IPO (Initial Public Offering) in March 2006 and is now a public company with shares listed in the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange BSE). in India.
- 2015 - R Systems International Ltd acquired Singapore based IBIZCS Group Pte. Limited (IBIZ)
- 2011 - R Systems International Ltd acquired UK-based Computaris International.
- 2007 - R Systems International Ltd acquired European Integrated Technical Support and customer service provider Sento Europe.
- 2006 - R Systems International Ltd acquired USA technical support company Web Converse.
- 2004 - R Systems International Ltd acquired Singapore based supply chain management company ECNET.
- 2002 - R Systems International Ltd acquired Pune based Indus Software.
- R Systems International Ltd. received a 'Special Commendation' for ‘Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance’ for the year 2014.
- Ranked fifth in "Exciting Emerging Companies to work for" survey 2008 conducted by NASSCOM, India.
- Ranked as fifth Best Employer by Dataquest-IDC. 
- Ranked as sixth Best Employer by Dataquest-IDC.
- Awarded the "HR Excellence Award" at the "Global HR Summit 2006" organized by Amity International Business School, Noida.
Offices and development centers
The company has 11 delivery centers. These delivery centers are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001 and CMMi level 5 certified and the Noida center is PCMM level 5 certified. The India centers are in Noida and Chennai. The Noida center also serves as the headquarters of the company. There are two technical support/ near shore development centers in the United States, at El Dorado Hills, California & Salt Lake City, Utah in USA. There are 2 European centers, in Romania and Poland. The firm also has a development center in Singapore and sales presence in the UK and Japan.
- Offshore Product Development/iPLM Services
- Application Services
- Software Testing Services
- Analytics Services
- BPO & KPO Services
- Microsoft Dynamics Services
- HealthCare IT Services
- Telecom Solutions
- Banking Solutions
- Manufacturing & Logistics Solutions
- HONG KONG
- NEW ZEALAND
- "BSE Plus". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "R Systems Company Profile".
- "R Systems BSE Listing". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- Kotak maintains accumulate on R Systems International
- Ltd., IBIZCS. "R Systems Announces Acquisition of IBIZCS Group Pte. Limited, Singapore".
- "R Systems acquired Computaris International". in.news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 28 January 2011.
- "R Systems acquired Sento Europe". alacrastore.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "R Systems acquired Web Converse". expresscomputeronline.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "R Systems acquired ECNET". alacrastore.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "R Systems acquired Indus Software". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Goldenpeacockawards". Retrieved 11 February 2015.
- "R Systems ranked 5th exciting emerging companies to work for". Nasscom.in. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "R Systems ranked fifth best IT Employer". dqindia.ciol.com. Retrieved 11 January 2012.
- "R Systems ranked sixth best IT Employer". dqindia.ciol.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "hr-excellence-award”_238409.html "R Systems awarded with HR Excellence Award". moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "R Noida Systems Quality Certification".
- "R Systems details". moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.