Raúl Cervantes Andrade
|Raúl Cervantes Andrade|
|Attorney General of Mexico|
26 October 2016
|Preceded by||Arely Gómez González|
3 June 1963 |
Cuauhtémoc, D.F., Mexico
Raúl Cervantes Andrade (born 3 June 1963) is a Mexican lawyer, academic, businessman and politician. He was CEO of CEA Abogados S.C., Vice-president of the National Chamber of Passage and Tourism Transportation and has been a Federal Deputy twice for PRI. He served as Senator of the LXII Legislature of the Mexican Congress from September 1, 2013 until August 30, 2014.
Raúl Cervantes is a lawyer graduated form Universidad Iberoamericana, he earned a Law Ph.D. with honorific mention and cum laude from Universidad Panamericana and several other courses and certifications in protection, economic and corporate law, international trade and finance law, criminal law, banking law and senior management. He was elected Federal Deputy in the LVIII Legislature of the Mexican Congress from 2000 to 2003 and in the LX Legislature from 2006 to 2009.
He is founder and was CEO of a Law Firm CEA Lawyers. The firm has specialised in transportation law and quickly became one of the main references in the transportation industry in Mexico.
Raúl was elected Senator by the National Party List from 2012 to 2018. He presided the Constitutional Points Committee of the Senate. September 1, 2013 he assumed the presidency of the Senate board, charge that concluded August 31, 2014. September 3, 2014 he asked for license to separate himself indefinitely from his charge. Nowadays, he's full-time professor at ITAM, lecturer and writer.
- Profile at the Legislative Information System
- "Curricula". sitl.diputados.gob.mx. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Senado de la República". www.senado.gob.mx. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Raúl Cervantes Andrade | Los 300 2014". 2014.los300.com.mx. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- eManuel. "Cervantes, del Senado al ITAM - Siete24". Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- PAÍS, Ediciones EL. "Artículos escritos por Raúl Cervantes Andrade | EL PAÍS". Retrieved 2015-09-29.
|This article about an Institutional Revolutionary Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|