|Full name||Raúl Andrés Ríos de Choudens|
|Born||3 December 1993|
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
|College team||Boston College Eagles|
From the Optimist class, he moved into the 420, Snipe and Lightning classes. He started sailing in the Snipe Class by crewing for Ernesto Rodriguez just after summer of 2008, training for the Western Hemisphere’s championship in Uruguay that November where they finished third overall. He then took the skipper position, with Fernando Monllor from the Club Náutico de Ponce as a crew, competing in the US Nationals, the North Americans, the Western Hemisphere and Oriental Championship, the Pan American Games and the Central American and Caribbean Games.
He won the following regattas:
- United States National Championship (2013, 2014, 2015)
- North American Championship (2011, 2012, 2015)
- Western Hemisphere & Orient Championship (2014)
In 2017, he won another world championship, the Snipe class Worlds, with Mac Agnese as his crew, in Corunna,  the bronze medal at the Lightning Southamericans, and World Championship at Salinas Yacht Club, with Sebastian Higuera and Nicolas Deeb. 
Pan American Games
Central American and Caribbean Games
- 1st place in Snipe at Mayagüez 2010.
- 1st place in Snipe at Veracruz 2014.
- 1st place in Snipe at Barranquilla 2018.
Ríos sailed for Boston College, where he earned ICSA Coed All-American Honors, earned first team All-NEISA Skipper Honors, was named an All-America Skipper in May 2013 after helping the Coed team place fifth at the Nationals in St. Petersburg, Florida, won the B Division with teammate Patrick Hession at the Danmark Regatta, where the team placed second overall, helped the Eagles place 10th at the ICSA/APS Team Race National Championships on Tampa Bay in St. Petersburg, helped the Eagles place second at the Fowle Trophy in 2013, sailed with teammate Patrick Hession in the B Division, posting 90 points, as BC placed second at the NEISA Dinghy Championship in 2013, and was a member of the team that helped BC place second at the Friis & Marchiando Trophies.
- Raúl Ríos y Fernando Monllor: hermanos en el mar rumbo a los Panamericanos
- IODA World Sailing Championship
- Raul Rios: On A Roll
- McCreary, David. "North Americans in San Diego, CA USA". www.snipe.org. Retrieved 2016-11-09.
- ";". www.sailing-news.us. Retrieved 2016-11-09.
- Snipe Worlds 2017
- 2017 Lightning South American Championship
- 2017 Lightning World Championship
- Raul Rios – 2015–16 Sailing
- Raul Rios - 2015-16 Sailing
- Annual College Sailing Honors Awarded