From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raam Jethmal Punjabi (Punjabi: ਰਾਮ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) is an Indian Indonesian media magnate and president of Multivision Plus. In 2001, due to his production of soap operas, he was referred to as "Indonesia's own soap king".
- As producer
- As executive producer
- Petualangan 100 Jam (2004)
- Pesan dari surga (2006)
- As writer
- Perawan rimba (1983)
- Kamp tawanan wanita (1983)
Awards & nominations
- Day, Mila (September 1, 2002). "Larger than life: Raam Punjabi is probably one of Indonesia's best known local production figures, having been responsible for creating and producing many of the country's most popular comedy and drama series.". Asia Image. Retrieved 27 May 2010.
- Brumitt, Chris. "Indonesians escape into soaps". Daily News. Associated Press. Retrieved 27 May 2010.
- "King of Soap Opera" - Indonesian Indians
- Aiyar, Pallavi (24 August 2013). "Sindhi kings of Indonesian entertainment". Archived from the original on June 20, 2014. Retrieved 26 October 2015.
- Filmography - New York Times
- Raam Punjabi at Hollywood.com at Archive.is (archived 2013-01-03)
- Raam Punjabi at the Internet Movie Database
|This business-related biographical article from Indonesia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|