Raas may refer to:
- Raas (It. Rasa), a village in the municipality of Natz-Schabs, South Tyrol, Italy
- Raas Island, an island and district of East Java, Indonesia
- South Caribbean Coast Autonomous Region, formerly the South Atlantic Autonomous Region (Región Autónoma del Atlántico Sur), an autonomous region of Nicaragua
- Raas (surname)
- Dandiya Raas, a folk dance from the Indian state of Gujarat, often associated with Garba
- Ransomware as a Service, a cybercrime network technique by hosting on servers
- Raas cat, a domestic cat breed originating in Indonesia
- Rasa lila, also known as Raas Leela, a traditional Indian dance
- Renin–angiotensin system, a hormone system that helps regulate long-term blood pressure and blood volume in the body
- Robot as a service
- Runway Awareness and Advisory System, an airplane avionics system to improve flight crew situational awareness when operating at airports
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.