DVD cover of the movie
|Directed by||K. Bhagyaraj|
|Produced by||Meena Panchu Arunachalam|
|Written by||K. Bhagyaraj|
|Cinematography||M. C. Sekar|
|Edited by||B. K. Mohaan|
P. A. Art Productions
|Distributed by||P. A. Art Productions|
Rasukutty (Tamil: ராசுக்குட்டி) is a 1992 Indian Tamil action drama film, written and directed by K. Bhagyaraj and produced by Meena Panchu Arunachalam. The film stars Bhagyaraj, Aishwarya, Manorama and Kalyan Kumar in lead roles. The film was a super hit at the box office. It was remade in Hindi as Raja Babu with Govinda, in Telugu as Abbayigari Pelli with Suman and in Kannada as Patela with Jaggesh.
- Bhagyaraj as Raasukutti
- Aishwarya as Rukkumani
- Manorama as Raasukutti's Mother
- Kalyan Kumar as Raasukutti's Father Periyapannai
- Assistant Director Jagan as Sembuli (he later got the sobriquet "Sempuli Jagan" after acting in this movie)
- Mounika as Poovaatha
- Nalinikanth as Periyapannai's Younger Brother Sengodan
- Suryakanth as Nalinikanth's Elder Son
- Junior Baliah as Soona Baana
- Bailvan Ranganathan as Raasukutti's Uncle
- Nandhagopal as Ammavasai- Nalinikanth's Younger Son
- "Adi Naan Pudicha" - S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- "Holi Holi" - S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, S. Janaki
- "Palayathu Ponnu" - K. S. Chitra
- "Vaadi Sengamalam" - Minmini
Ayyappa Prasad of The Indian Express wrote the film "[sic] has an interesting storyline with Bhagyaraj giving a very good performance [sic]". New Straits Times wrote "We see the old Bhagiaraj we used to love in Rasukutti".
- "Film List Of Director Barathiraja". Lakshman Shruthi. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Bhagyaraj Profile". Jointscene. Archived from the original on 24 December 2011. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|