From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rab is an island in Croatia.
Rab may also refer to:
As a name or nickname:
(Rab is a Scottish version of the name Robert.)
- Rab, a name for the Talmudic rabbi Abba Arika (175-247)
- Rab Butler (1902-1982), British Conservative politician
- Robert Douglas (footballer) (born 1972), Scottish footballer
- Rab Howell (1869–1937), English footballer
- Rab Kilgour (born 1956), Scottish former footballer
- Rab Bruce Lockhart (1916-1990), Scottish rugby union player
- Rab Noakes (born Robert Noakes in 1947), Scottish singer-songwriter
- Rab Shannon (born 1966), Scottish former footballer
- Rab Smith (born 1950), Scottish former competitive darts player
- Rab Stewart (born 1932), Scottish former footballer
- title character of the British sitcom Rab C. Nesbitt
- Rab (surname)
- Rab (G-protein), a cellular protein in the Ras superfamily
- Rab concentration camp, an Italian camp on the island of Rab during World War II
- Rab battalion, a World War II unit of Yugoslav partisans during the Second World War formed by Jewish survivors of Rab concentration camp upon their liberation
- Rab (company), a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and sleeping bag manufacturer
- Rab cake, a traditional Croatian cake
- The Rabs, nickname of Scottish football club Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C.
- ISO-639 code for the Camling language, spoken in Nepal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.