Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Rabat or rabat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rabat is the capital city of Morocco.
Rabat may also refer to:
- Rabat, Iran, a city in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Rabat, Urmia, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Robat, a city in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Rabat, Malta, a city on Malta Island, Malta
- Victoria, Gozo, a city on Gozo Island, Malta still referred to by the locals as Rabat, its original name
- Rabat Malik ruins on the road from Samarkand to Bukhara
- Rabat-les-Trois-Seigneurs is an old French city in Ariège in Pyrénées mountains founded before 742
- Rabbath Ammon, the ancient name for Amman, Jordan
- Rabbath Moab, the ancient name for Rabba, Jordan
- Rabat (military rank), a corporal-equivalent rank in the Israel Defense Forces
- Rabat (film), a 2011 Dutch film
- Rabat (clothing), a type of waistcoat worn by certain Christian clergy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rabat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.