Location of Rabisha Rocks
|Archipelago||South Shetland Islands|
|Administered under the Antarctic Treaty System|
Rabisha Rocks (Bulgarian: скали Рабиша, ‘Skali Rabisha’ ska-'li ra-'bi-sha) is a group of rocks off the north coast of Greenwich Island in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica situated 1.5 km (0.93 mi) northeast of Voluyak Rocks, 1.3 km (0.81 mi) north of Kabile Island and 1.8 km (1.12 mi) west of Ongley Island.
Rabisha Rocks are located at(Bulgarian mapping in 2009).
- Composite Antarctic Gazetteer
- List of Antarctic islands south of 60° S
- Territorial claims in Antarctica
- South Shetland Islands
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4
- Rabisha Rocks. SCAR Composite Antarctic Gazetteer
- Bulgarian Antarctic Gazetteer. Antarctic Place-names Commission. (details in Bulgarian, basic data in English)
This article includes information from the Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria which is used with permission.
|This Greenwich Island location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|