Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rach may refer to:
- Random Access Channel (RACH), a feature of mobiles or other wireless devices
- Rach, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Sergei Rachmaninoff, the composer. "Rach" (// or //) is a colloquial short form of his surname, most commonly used to refer to some of his compositions, such as "Rach 2" (Piano Concerto No. 2) "Rach 3" (No. 3)
- Rachel (given name). "Rach" // is the colloquial short form of this given name
- Royal Aberdeen Children's Hospital or RACH, a paediatric hospital, in Aberdeen, Scotland
- The short name is given to some Raphael (Rafael in Spanish) in Yucatán, México.
- Johannes Rach (1720–1783), Danish painter who sketched Batavia (now Jakarta, Indonesia) in the 17th century
- Rach, the traditional name for Saint Dismas in the Eastern Orthodox Churches
- A Nickname for a Rachel: A biological ninja turtle at Belmont Abbey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.