|Full name||Racheal Nicole Quigley|
|Date of birth||16 January 1991|
|Place of birth||Adelaide, Australia|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Ingle Farm Junior Soccer Club|
|Para Hills Knights|
|2013||Kansas City Shock||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 February 2017.|
After an impressive second season with Adelaide which saw Quigley score 5 goals in 10 games she was named Adelaide United's 2009–10 W-League Most Valuable Player.
Quigley scored the goal of the year in the 2011–2012 season of the Australian W-League with an over head scissor kick.
Kansas City Shock
Quigley joined Boroondara Eagles in the Victorian Women's Premier League for the 2014 winter season alongside teammate Alexandra Gummer. She made her debut in the first round of the season, drawing with Bundoora United 0–0. She scored her debut goal in a 4–2 loss to South Melbourne and a week later scored a hat-trick to give Boroondara Eagles their first win of the season, defeating Ashburton 4–1.
In March 2015, Quigley joined Bulleen Lions in the Victorian Women's Premier League. They were runners-up in the women's statewide knockout cup, with Quigley scoring in the 5–3 loss to Boroondara Eagles in the final.
In February 2016, Quigley joined Hwacheon KSPO in the South Korean WK League after an agent saw football footage of her on YouTube. In her debut game she started on the bench and came on in the second half to score the winning goal, giving Hwacheon KSPO a 2–1 victory against Suwon FMC.
Return to Adelaide United
- "Galekovic cleans up at Awards Night". Adelaide United. 19 March 2010.
- "Racheal Quigley wins WWL Goal of the Year Award". Football Federation SA. 11 April 2012.
- Hartman, Nick (4 March 2013). "The Kansas City Shock Sign Fifth Player". KC Sports Journalism.
- Ellicott, Sean (27 March 2014). "Gummer hoping to soar with Eagles". The Corner Flag.
- Ng, Tomasz (2 April 2014). "WPL Round 1 Team of the Week". The Corner Flag.
- Lim, Jordan (5 April 2014). "Late goals perch Eagles". The Corner Flag.
- Turner, Jason (14 April 2014). "Quigley fires Eagles to maiden win". Football Federation Victoria.
- Lim, Jordan (3 September 2014). "Victory re-sign De Vanna". The Corner Flag.
- Lim, Jordan (31 March 2015). "Quigley becomes a Lioness". The Corner Flag.
- "Boroondara Eagles soar from State Leagues to top of the heap with Cup final win over FC Bulleen Lions". Progress Leader. The Herald and Weekly Times. 3 August 2015.
- "W-League: Melbourne City FC 2-1 Melbourne Victory". Melbourne City. 25 October 2015.
- Gojszyk, Mark (25 October 2015). "City triumphs in first ever W-League Melbourne Derby". The Corner Flag.
- Lim, Jordan (30 October 2015). "Preview: Seven's heaven for returning City superstars". The Corner Flag.
- Downes, Cheryl; Odong, Ann (13 April 2016). "Korea calling". The Women's Game.
- "Korea Republic WK League Match Results 14th March 2016". Women's Soccer United. 14 March 2016.
- Kaiser, Hal (18 March 2016). "WK-League Round One Recap". Keeper Notes.
- Downes, Cheryl (20 September 2016). "Racheal Quigley lights up Korea and confirms return to Adelaide United". The Women's Game.