From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rachel or Rachêl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rachel is the second wife of Jacob in the Old Testament.
The name Rachel may also refer to:
- Rachel, Nevada, a census-designated place
People and fictional characters
- Rachel (given name), a female name (including a list of people and characters with the name)
Media and entertainment
- Rachel (film) (2009), a documentary about the death of Rachel Corrie
- Rachel, Rachel (1968), a film starring Joanne Woodward and directed by Paul Newman
- Rachell (play), 1916 play by Angelina Weld Grimké
- Rachel (Animorphs), a character from the Animorphs book series by K. A. Applegate
- Rachel (story), a short story by Erskine Caldwell, included in We Are the Living (1933)
- My Cousin Rachel (1951), a novel by Daphne du Maurier
- Rachel's, an American post-rock group
- Rachel Green(e) a fictional character on Friends
- Rachel (sandwich), a type of sandwich
- Rachel Alexandra (foaled 2006), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Rachel haircut, a haircut based on the Friends character Rachel Green
- SS Rachel or SS Empire Cabot, a cargo ship
- RACHEL Software for Raspberry Pi computer (Remote Area Community Hotspot for Education and Learning)
- Student Initiative Rahel, an educational project of the Institute for World Church and Mission (IWM) (German: Institut für Weltkirche und Mission) which is a part of the Sankt Georgen Graduate School of Philosophy and Theology in Frankfurt-Sachsenhausen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rachel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.