She has been playing with the band Trash Kit since 2009, with Ros Murray and Rachel Horwood, which released an eponymous debut album on the Upset! The Rhythm label in 2010 and a second album, Confidence, in 2014. She has also been a member of Shopping, formed with Andrew Milk and Billy Easter, since 2012. Other bands have included The Madrigals, Covergirl, Golden Grrrls, and Sacred Paws, who released their debut EP in 2015.
She has also performed the Pauline Oliveros score To Valerie Solanas and Marilyn Monroe, In Recognition of their Desperation, 1970, in a performance in the Turbine Hall, Tate Modern, 2012, and on a second occasion in a film-based performance with other musicians Peaches, Catriona Shaw, Verity Susman, Ginger Brooks Takahashi, and William Wheeler in a film of the same name by artists Pauline Boudry / Renate Lorenz and shown at Museum of Modern Art, New York, in a special event with the artists, Oliveros and Gregg Bordowitz in May 2014.
- "Meet the unsung heroes of British indie music". iNews. Johnston Publishing Ltd. 30 August 2016. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Auto Italia — Yes Way!". Auto Italia. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "The Quietus | Reviews | Trash Kit". thequietus.com. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "Premiere: Sacred Paws - 'Six Songs' EP". Retrieved 31 July 2018.
- "I TRUST MY GUITAR". r4ggs.tumblr.com. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "Power Lunches Ltd". powerlunchesltd.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "Artist talk and performance: Pauline Oliveros | Tate". tate.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "MoMA | An Evening with Pauline Boudry/Renate Lorenz with Gregg Bordowitz and Pauline Oliveros". moma.org. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "Sacred Paws win album of the year". 29 June 2017. Retrieved 31 July 2018 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Thurston Moore: GALAXIES 12x12 Music for Twelve 12-String guitars". The Barbican.