March 28, 1995 |
|Associated acts||Brantley Gilbert|
She signed with Red Bow, a partnership of Broken Bow Records and RED Distribution, in 2012. Red Bow released her debut single, "Ain't Easy", in early 2013. Billy Dukes from Taste of Country gave the single a 3-star rating out of 5, saying that it "doesn't quite separate itself from the pack" but that it "will no doubt work as a live anthem". Ashley Cooke of Roughstock rated it 5 out of 5, saying that "There’s room for a new young female artist in Country Music and with her sassy, confident sound and rebellious demeanor, Farley may just have claimed that spot."
|US Country Airplay|
- "Warrior Record Online". osceolahsnews.com.
- "Rachel Farley". johnjarrardfoundation.com.
- "Rachel Farley Bio - Rachel Farley Career". CMT Artists.
- "Broken Bow and RED Launch Red Bow Records". MusicRow - Nashville's Music Industry Publication - News, Songs From Music City.
- "Rachel Farley, 'Ain't Easy' – Song Review". Taste of Country.