|Born||1964 (age 52–53)
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Alma mater||San Francisco Art Institute and University of California, Los Angeles|
(1965-2006, his death)
She received her BFA from San Francisco Art Institute in 1988. She received her MFA from University of California, Los Angeles, in 1994. She was a visiting professor at Academy of Art, Malmö, Sweden in 1996.
Khedoori's work is an examination of her environment and the spaces, both interiors and exteriors, she inhabits physically and mentally. Rachel Khedoori uses architecture, sculpture and film to create highly complex interpretations of time and space. Khedoori’s works juxtapose real, actual spaces with remembered or imagined ones. Rachel Khedoori gained international recognition with her first comprehensive solo exhibitions at Kunsthalle Basel and Kunstverein Braunschweig, 2001, which also established her with an international audience.
Rachel Khedoori is represented by Hauser & Wirth. She has exhibited with Hauser & Wirth on a number of occasions, first in 1998 then 2002, 2007 and most recently 'Rachel Khedoori', Hauser & Wirth, Piccadilly, London, (2010).
She has had solo exhibitions at Kunsthalle Basel and the Kunstverein Braunschweig in 2001, and at Villa Arson in Nice, France in 2004. Her work has been included in group exhibitions at Kunsthalle Wien, Vienna, Hamburger Bahnhof, Berlin, Kunsthaus Graz, Austria, and Museum of Contemporary Art Los Angeles. Her work was included in the 53rd International Venice Biennale, Venice 2009.
- "Toba Khedoori". www.lacan.com. Retrieved 2016-07-17.
- "ULAN Full Record Display (Getty Research)". www.getty.edu. Retrieved 2016-07-17.
- Roberta Smith (March 05, 1999) "Art in Review; Rachel Khedoori", The New York Times.
- Haithman, Diane (August 3, 2006). "OBITUARIES: Jason Rhoades, 41; Artist Combined Humor, Poignancy: [HOME EDITION]". Los Angeles Times: B.13.
- "Rachel Khedoori (1964) biography". Artprice. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
- Smith, Elizabeth; Wagner, Anne (2016-09-06). Revolution in the Making: Abstract Sculpture by Women 1947-2016. Paul Schimmel, Jenni Sorkin (eds.). Milano: Skira. ISBN 978-88-572-3065-8.
- "Rachel Khedoori biography". Hauser & Wirth. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
- 'Rachel Khedoori', Hauser & Wirth.
- Biennale di Venezia (53rd : 2009) (2009). Fare mondi = Making worlds. esposizione internazionale d'arte. Milan: Marsilio.