This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Reenstra is a graduate of Hope College, and holds a master's degree in spiritual psychology.
Acting and hosting
This actress/host/writer/comedian has played major roles in various movies and television shows, including numerous sitcoms, dozens of commercials and has performed hundreds of voice overs and is a public speaker as well as a stand up comedian. She is the current host of the weekend Disney–ABC Television Group Three time Emmy-nominated series The Wildlife Docs in its 5th season filmed at Busch Gardens (Tampa) and on location at field sites around the world. Reenstra was also the hostess of the Animal Planet reality television series and travel program Ms. Adventure which was a personality based program where she traveled the world comparing animal and human behavior. Reenstra is also known for hosting Designed to Sell (Atlanta team), which aired through 2010 for HGTV. Reenstra has recently received 3 Telly awards and 4 Parents choice awards.
- "ABC's 'The Wildlife Docs' a hit for Grand Rapids native Rachel Reenstra". Mlive.com. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-28. Retrieved 2015-08-15.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Want a Big Break? Create Your Own Luck". ABC News. 15 June 2007. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-10-09. Retrieved 2015-08-15.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Rachel Reenstra discusses 'The Wildlife Docs,' 'HGTV and voicing popular video game characters". Theglobaldispatch.com. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Fellow Earthlings' Wildlife Center, Inc". Fellowearthlings.org. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|