|Born||January 14, 1986|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lb)|
|Event(s)||20km Race Walk|
She began race walking at age 14 but decided to focus on the event at 18. A year later she won the 2005 Pan American Race Walking Cup Junior championship. Her first experience internationally at the senior level was the 2006 IAAF World Race Walking Cup, which is where she met future husband, American race walker and coach Tim Seaman. The couple was married October 31, 2009. She now lives and trains with him in Chula Vista, California.
She set her first Canadian record in the 20 km walk at the 2011 USATF Masters Championships, the St. Patrick's Day 20K in Huntington Beach, California. As she has improved her personal best, she has improved the record several times. Her current record is 1:29:54, set March 15, 2015 at the Asian Race Walking Championships in Nomi, Japan. Her split time at 15 km is also the national record. She has also added Canadian Indoor records in the 1 mile walk 6:17.29 and 3000 metres walk 12:23.84.
- 1st place, 2012 National Championships (Calgary, Canada) (Olympic "A" Standard)
- 35th, 20 kilometres walk, 2009 IAAF World Championships in Athletics, Berlin, Germany
- 37th, 20 kilometres walk, 2011 IAAF World Championships in Athletics (in Daegu, South Korea)
- 2005 Pan American Race Walking Cup - Results, IAAF, retrieved July 19, 2013
- "Suzuki Breaks 20km Race Walk World Record". IAAF. 15 March 2015. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
|This biographical article relating to Canadian athletics and track and field is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|