|Born||January 29, 1975|
|Occupation||Nightclub manager, hostess, TV correspondent, media personality|
|Known for||Photographed in 9/11 aftermath
Affair with Tiger Woods and David Boreanaz
|Spouse(s)||Steven Ehrenkranz (m. 2004; divorced)
Matt Hahn (m. 2011–2014; 1 child; divorced)
Rachel Uchitel (//; born 1975) is an American nightclub manager, hostess, and TV correspondent. She first encountered publicity when, following the September 11 attacks, a photo of her holding a picture of her fiancé, who worked in the World Trade Center, was published by the New York Post and circulated worldwide. She made headlines again in 2010 as one of golfer Tiger Woods' mistresses as well as for an affair with actor David Boreanaz. In 2010 she appeared in the fourth season of the American reality television series Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, which depicted her struggle with addiction.
When Uchitel was 15, her father died, reportedly from an overdose of cocaine, which according to her, required her to mature quickly, and which she claims was one of the incidents in her life that led to her own addictions later.
She graduated from Millbrook School in 1992 and graduated from the University of New Hampshire in 1996 with a degree in psychology. She spent five years after college as a news producer in New York for Bloomberg Television.
Uchitel ran the VIP section of "some of the most successful clubs in New York", and was a special correspondent on nightlife for Extra. In 2005–6, she was the VIP hostess at Tao in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In 2005, Uchitel moved to Las Vegas and became a host at the Tao Nightclub which is operated by Jason Strauss. As of 2009, she still lived in Las Vegas but was "too old for being a VIP host anymore". In a November 2010 interview with the UK newspaper Daily Mail, Rachel announced she had applied for a license as a private detective.
In December 2013, Uchitel opened a luxury children's boutique on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. The store is named Wyatt Lily, after her 2-year-old daughter, Wyatt Lily.  It was named "Best Kids Birthday Presents" in New York magazine's annual Best Of issue in 2015. 
Uchitel was a cast member in the fourth season of the VH1 reality television program Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, which documents notable persons being treated for substance abuse. Dr. Drew Pinsky, who normally is not involved with casting for the series, reportedly visited Uchitel personally in order to convince her to be cast on the show, for which she was paid $500,000 to appear, which is double the amount initially offered to her by producers. The season premiered in December 2010 and ran until January 2011. During the course of filming, Uchitel spoke of how her father's death when she was 15, the loss of her fiance in the September 11 attacks, and her tendency to impulsively enter into relationships contributed to her addiction. Following her treatment by Pinsky, Uchitel entered a sober living facility in Malibu, California, though she left the facility with Pinsky's permission to visit the World Trade Center site, where she met with other 9/11 families.
Uchitel had been engaged to James Andrew O'Grady, an investment banker, who was killed in the September 11 attacks of the World Trade Center. A few days later, she appeared on the front page of the New York Post holding a picture of O'Grady, which was republished worldwide. Uchitel and her fiancé's family subsequently debated the disposition of his estate.
In late 2009, The National Enquirer published a story that alleged that Uchitel had had an affair with Tiger Woods at the Australian Masters, which she denied. However, Uchitel had been photographed by the National Enquirer entering Tiger Woods' room while in Australia in 2010. She later scheduled a news conference to discuss Woods' alleged affairs, but she and her attorney Gloria Allred cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances". According to Lisa Bloom, Allred's daughter, Uchitel was given a cash settlement to cancel the news conference.
Uchitel had another alleged affair, with married actor David Boreanaz. In May 2010, The Huffington Post released text messages to support the affair allegations. Uchitel initially stated that she was not involved with Boreanaz, but later admitted to the affair. During a May 14, 2010 appearance on TMZ Live, Uchitel discussed Boreanaz and "her new life as the most famous mistress on the planet". She denied extorting him over their alleged affair.
On October 2, 2011, she married insurance underwriter and former Penn State fullback Matt Hahn. On May 15, 2012, Uchitel gave birth to a daughter named Wyatt Lily. Hahn filed for divorce from Uchitel in 2013. The divorce was finalized in January 2014.
Uchitel owns and operates the New York City children's clothing boutique Wyatt Lily.
- "Rachel Uchitel Back on the Market Divorce FINAL". TMZ. January 15, 2014. Retrieved January 23, 2014.
- "Rachel Uchitel: Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress". Time. December 2, 2009. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- Zwecker, Bill (May 7, 2000). "Maurice Uchitel, 88, Owner of El Morocco". The New York Times. Retrieved December 7, 2009.
- Cohen, Stephanie (December 5, 2009). "Dad of slain WTC beau says Rachel's not girl he knew". New York Post. Retrieved December 7, 2009.
- Uchitel discusses these issues in Episodes 1 and 6 of Celebrity Rehab's fourth season, which premiered on December 1 and December 22, 2010, respectively.
- Namuo, Clynton (December 5, 2009). "UNH grad is twist in Tiger's tale". New Hampshire Union Leader. Retrieved December 7, 2009. ("Rachel Uchitel, who graduated from UNH in December 1996 with a degree in psychology…")
- "Who Is Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods’s Alleged Other Woman?". New York (magazine). nymag.com. November 30, 2009. Retrieved June 20, 2010.
- Industry Insiders: Rachel Uchitel, VIP Diva, Black Book, November 30, 2009
- "Rachel Uchitel lands special correspondent job on NBC's 'Extra'". New York Post (nypost.com). April 12, 2010. Retrieved 21 June 2010.
- Strip hot spots reap harvest from bottle-service tables Las Vegas Review-Journal, January 8, 2006
- Garza, Xazmin (December 22, 2005). "A How-to Manual On What To Wear, Getting In And Getting Noticed (Or Not)". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved December 7, 2009.
- Cohen, Stefanie (September 10, 2006). "Face of Loss Bets On Love In Vegas". New York Post. Retrieved December 7, 2009.
Once a planning editor at Bloomberg Television, Uchitel has now transformed herself into the VIP door hostess at the see-and-be- seen nightclub Tao.
- Taddeo, Lisa (April 4, 2010). "A Look Inside the Life of Rachel Uchitel and Fellow VIP Hosts and Bottle Girls". New York (magazine). New York Magazine. p. 2. Retrieved 20 June 2010.
- Graham, Caroline. "I only wanted to be loved: Rachel Uchitel breaks her silence on her affair with Tiger Woods", Daily Mail, November 13, 2010
- Wyatt Lily About page, 2014
-  Best Kids Birthday Presents New York magazine March 2015
- Rachel Uchitel Signs Up for Celebrity Rehab 4
- Rochlin, Margy (November 3, 2008), "Paging Dr. Drew", TV Guide: 25
- "Rachel Uchitel Goes to 'Rehab'...For a Price". TMZ.com. July 19, 2010.
- "Rachel Uchitel Leaves Sober Living For Ground Zero" RadarOnline; August 31, 2010
- Dewan, Shaila K. (January 22, 2002). "No Dress, No Vows, and Less Status in Grief". New York Times. Retrieved December 7, 2009.
- Quealy, Gerit (December 12, 2004). "Vows: Rachel Uchitel and Steven Ehrenkranz". The New York Times. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- "9/11 - the terror attacks that changed the world". Bild. September 11, 2009. Retrieved December 2, 2009.
- Vryenhoek, Leslie (June 6, 2003). "The danger of mourning strangers". Toronto Star. Retrieved December 7, 2009. ("The image of Rachel Uchitel making an emotional plea as she searches for her fiancé in Manhattan was used in newspapers worldwide.")
- "Who Is Rachel Uchitel?: A Brief Biographical Timeline of Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress". The Week. November 30, 2009. Retrieved December 7, 2009.
- Goldman, Russell (December 1, 2009). "Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods' Rumored Girlfriend, 'Felt Very Lost' After 9/11". ABC News. Retrieved December 7, 2009.
- Zwecker, Bill (December 1, 2009). "'Man-crazy' Uchitel". Chicago Sun-Times. Archived from the original on December 4, 2009. Retrieved December 7, 2009.
- Chandler, Rick (June 8, 2010). "Woods declares for Australian Masters...or as we call it, Rachel Uchitel II - Out of Bounds". NBC Sports. nbcsports.com. Retrieved 20 June 2010.
- "Image gurus to Woods: Go public like Letterman", AP (via Google News), December 1, 2009.
- Tong, Andrew (June 20, 2010). "Sport on TV: Tiger was so deeply embedded he couldn't see Woods for trees". The Independent (London: independent.co.uk). Retrieved 20 June 2010.
- "Tiger Returns To The Scene Of The (Love) Crime – For A $3 Million Pay Day". RadarOnline.com. radaronline.com. June 9, 2010. Retrieved 20 June 2010.
- "Thursday's Sports in Brief: Golf". Associated Press, by Sports Illustrated. December 4, 2009. Retrieved 7 December 2009.[dead link]
- Winer, Laurie (June 18, 2010). "The Avenger: Gloria Allred". New York Times (New York Times). p. 4. Retrieved June 20, 2010.
- "Rachel Uchitel: from 9/11 symbol to tabloid target". The Daily Telegraph (London: The Daily Telegraph). November 30, 2009. Retrieved June 21, 2010.
- Thomson, Katherine (May 13, 2010). "David Boreanaz & Rachel Uchitel's Texts Leaked". Huffington Post, by Huffington Post. Retrieved May 13, 2010.
- "Rachel Uchitel: David Boreanaz Ain't In My Life". TMZ.com. Retrieved 2010-09-14.
- "Boreanaz's mystery mistress named | Celebrities | Entertainment". Toronto Sun. Retrieved 2010-09-14.
- "Uchitel confesses having affair with David Boreanaz". The Times of India. 2010-05-14. Retrieved 2010-09-14.
- Sheridan, Emily (May 13, 2010). "Tiger Woods’ ‘Nº 1 mistress’ Rachel Uchitel confesses to affair with Buffy star David Boreanaz". Daily Mail (London).
- "Rachel Uchitel on TMZ Live: I Feel Guilty". TMZ.com. May 14, 2010. Retrieved 20 June 2010.
- "Rachel Uchitel – I Didn't Extort Anyone!". TMZ.com. May 14, 2010. Retrieved June 20, 2010.
- Rachel Uchitel weds boyfriend Matt Hahn
- Ravitz, Justin (May 16, 2012). "Rachel Uchitel Welcomes Baby Girl!". Us Weekly.
- "Rachel Uchitel Getting Divorced". TMZ.com. June 11, 2013.