Rachelle Ann Go
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rachelle Ann Go-Spies
Go in 2010
Rachelle Ann Villalobos Go
August 31, 1986
Martin Spies (m. 2018)
Rachelle Ann "Shin" Villalobos Go-Spies (born August 31, 1986) is a Filipino singer and international musical theater actress. Her First Burn single together with Lexi Lawson, Arianna Afsar, Julia Harriman and Shoba Narayan debuted and peaked at number 1 in iTunes U.S, number 64 in UK Official Charts, number 46 in iTunes worldwide and number 22 in Billboard Chart Digital Songs category, making her the first Philippine-based recording artist to reach number 1 the U.S. music chart.
She began her career by participating in and winning several singing competitions, the first of which was in the long-running Philippine variety show Eat Bulaga! at age eleven. She rose to fame when she emerged as the Grand Champion of the reality talent search Search for a Star in 2004. She was previously managed by VIVA Artist Agency and Viva Records. She is currently managed by Cornerstone Talent Management Center.
Go won the Silver Prize award for her song, "From The Start", at the Shanghai Music Festival 2005 and Best Own song, "Isang Lahi", at the Astana International Song Festival 2005 in Astana, Kazakhstan. Since then, she has headlined concerts locally and internationally, recorded seven albums, which became certified gold and double platinum records.
Go has also performed in various hit musicals in the Philippines, London's West End and on Broadway. Her debut was in The Little Mermaid, playing the role of Ariel in 2011, for which she won a Best Actress award from Broadway World Philippine Awards; and another in 2013 for Tarzan, playing the role of Jane Porter. Go's theater career continues as she was cast in the 2014 West End revival of the hit musical Miss Saigon, for the role of Gigi Van Tranh. Following this, she was cast in the 30th anniversary staging of Les Miserables in the role of Fantine. She then made her Broadway debut reprising the role of Gigi in the Broadway revival of Miss Saigon in March 2017. Go is currently playing the role of Eliza Hamilton in the original West End production of Hamilton.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Career
- 2.1 Eat Bulaga: "Birit Baby"
- 2.2 2003–04: Search for a Star, debut album, Shanghai Music Festival
- 2.3 2005–07: Various projects
- 2.4 2008–09: Rachelle Ann ROCKS Live! and Falling In Love
- 2.5 2010–11: Transfer to GMA Network, Unbreakable, The Little Mermaid
- 2.6 2012-2013: RAG: Rise Against Gravity Concert, Miss Saigon Audition, Tarzan Musical
- 2.7 2014: Miss Saigon, Miss Rachelle: The Send Off Concert, International Breakthrough
- 2.8 2015: Disney involvement, Les Miserables, International Activities
- 2.9 2016–present: Les Misérables Asian tour, Broadway, Hamilton
- 3 Personal life
- 4 Concerts
- 5 Albums
- 6 Singles
- 7 Filmography
- 8 Awards and nominations
- 9 References
- 10 External links
Rachelle Ann Go was born on August 31, 1986. She is the daughter of Oscar and Russel Villalobos-Go. She is the eldest of four children. She studied pre-school to secondary level at La Immaculada Concepcion School in Pasig. She was a choir member of the said school as well. Her two younger brothers also studied at the school, while her youngest sister is currently studying in the said school.
She took up the international business and entrepreneurship program at San Beda College in Manila, but due to joining the Search for a Star talent show on GMA Network, she had to drop out in order to focus more on the latter. In 2008, Go passed the University of the Philippines Open University entrance exam and enrolled.
Eat Bulaga: "Birit Baby"
She joined and won several contests. Her television debut on Eat Bulaga!, a hit noontime variety show, happened when she was just eleven. She competed in the show's contest "Birit Baby" where young aspirants belt out vocally challenging songs. She sang Céline Dion's version of "All By Myself". She lost to Musica Cristobal in this competition thus getting the 1st runner up position.
2003–04: Search for a Star, debut album, Shanghai Music Festival
In 2003, Go auditioned for a talent search on GMA-7, Search for a Star. She passed the auditions and made it as one of the twelve finalists. On March 13, 2004, Go was announced as the grand champion, as she sung her rendition of Mariah Carey's "Through the Rain". After the contest, she transferred to ABS-CBN. Several weeks after winning, she collaborated with Philippine rap group Salbakuta for a cover of the Laura Branigan 1980s hit "Gloria". She then released it as a CD single and it became an instant hit. Go performed the song with the group in the Malacañang Palace, in front of President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.
In July 2004, Go released her self-titled debut album with the singles "Love of My Life" and a remake of "Don't Cry Out Loud". It also included her own cover version of Selena's "Dreaming of You"., She was then part of the Night Of The Champions U.S. Tour alongside Sarah Geronimo and Erik Santos. She then released a duet with Christian Bautista entitled "You And Me (We Wanted It All)". She was also under the management of VIVA Entertainment Group and was part of ABS-CBN, 'The Kapamilya Network'. She was involved in variety shows such as ASAP and ASAP Fanatic when she became part of Star Magic.
During November 2004, Go represented the Philippines in Shanghai Music Festival's Asia New Singer Competition where she placed as the silver-medalist for her rendition of a Vehnee Saturno-penned song, "From the Start", which won Best Song. This was followed by more success in the 2004 Astana Song Festival where she won a silver award and for the Best Own Country Song for her version of the song, "Isang Lahi."
2005–07: Various projects
In November 2005, Go released her second album, I Care. At the same time, she co-hosted the second season of the reality show Search for the Star in a Million. The album reached Gold status selling 15,000 copies nationwide. The theme song included in the official soundtrack, "Perhaps Love" (Hangul: 사랑인가요, originally sung by J and Howl), was also translated into Tagalog as "Pag-ibig Nga Kaya" and performed by Christian Bautista and Rachelle Ann Go with permission from MBC. The show's finale was aired on April 10, 2007, with ABS-CBN airing the Princess Hours: The Royal Special for two days, April 11 and 12, with both Bautista and Go as hosts.
Early 2007, she released her third album entitled Obsession. Two singles were released: "Don' Say Goodbye" and "Alam ng Ating mga Puso". Also during this year, she and Christian Bautista, performed at the Aliw Theater for their You and Me Valentine Concert which was produced by ASAP Live!. They also had a world tour with the same title.
2008–09: Rachelle Ann ROCKS Live! and Falling In Love
In April 2008, she released her fourth album under VIVA Records (also her first live album) entitled Rachelle Ann ROCKS Live!. The album reached Gold status after seven months. Her carrier single, Honestly, became an instant hit and she won the 3rd IFM Award for the Song of the Year and Favorite Female Performer.
In January 2009, she released her fifth album entitled Falling In Love under VIVA Records. It was awarded the Gold Certification by VIVA Music and PARI for outstanding sales of more than 15,000 units. Go also held a concert entitled "Rachelle Ann Go Falling In Love" at the Music Museum. Among some of the guests were Martin Nievera, Gary and Gab Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Richard Poon and Co-Champion, Christian Bautista.
2010–11: Transfer to GMA Network, Unbreakable, The Little Mermaid
On April 7, 2010, Go and her manager, Veronique del Rosario-Corpus of Viva Artist Agency, signed an exclusive contract at the GMA Network Center. Rachelle's first project with the Kapuso network was the Sunday musical-variety show Party Pilipinas, where she joined fellow Viva artist Mark Bautista.
For the second half of 2011, Go released her sixth album entitled Unbreakable, with "Masasabi Mo Ba" as the first single and her own composition, "Whispered Fear" as her second single. She also appeared in the GMA 7 drama series Nita Negrita, as Amanda. She was also a mentor in Protégé: The Battle For The Big Break, a reality-based singing talent show. Go made her debut in musical theatre that year as Ariel in The Little Mermaid, for which she won a Best Actress award from Broadway World Philippine Awards.
2012-2013: RAG: Rise Against Gravity Concert, Miss Saigon Audition, Tarzan Musical
In 2012, produced a solo concert "RAG Rise Against Gravity" with special guests Regine Velasquez-Alcasid, Sarah Geronimo and Christian Bautista. It was held at the Music Museum. She also began auditioning for a role in the then-upcoming London West End revival of Miss Saigon. She took the role Lara in the musical drama series Biritera of GMA 7.
In 2013, Go played Jane Porter in the Tarzan musical, which ran from June 14 until July 7 at Meralco Theater, Pasig City. She also portrayed the role of Libulan (Diwata ng Buwan) in Indio. In June of that year, Go joined the cast of SAS (Sunday All Stars), the revamped Sunday musical variety show of GMA Network.
2014: Miss Saigon, Miss Rachelle: The Send Off Concert, International Breakthrough
Go was selected for a major role in the 2014 West End revival of Miss Saigon. She played the role of the disillusioned Gigi Van Tranh at the Prince Edward Theatre in London. Go sang one of the show's most notable songs, "The Movie In My Mind". Before flying off to London to play the role of Gigi in the restaging of the hit musical "Miss Saigon", Go held a two and a half-hour send off concert entitled Miss Rachelle: The Send Off Concert with special guests Erik Santos, Christian Bautista, Mark Bautista, Sheryn Regis, Jimmy Marquez and Regine Velasquez-Alcasid. The concert also commemorated Go's 10th anniversary in the entertainment industry.
Go met the Oscar winning actor, Eddie Redmayne who visited Miss Saigon during the sitzprobe. Redmayne also watched the show with other stars like Samantha Barks, Elaine Paige and Gillian Lynne.
Go guested on UK-based television and radio presenter and actress Gaby Roslin's radio show on BBC together with the BRIT Award-winning classical singing group Blake. Go recorded a duet with Blake as part of the group's album released in October. The album was released in UK, Australia, Korea and South Africa.
Go, together with artists from London's West End, gathered together in a concert entitled The Philippine Dream a benefit concert for Filipino children at the Leicester Hall in London on August 17, 2014. She delivered a performance at the said concert.
Go performed a duet with Lea Salonga for a special gala performance of the musical Miss Saigon. They sang “The Movie in My Mind”, eliciting cheers and a standing ovation from the audience. The gala performance was broadcast on BBC Radio 2.
Go won the Best Featured Actress award for her role as Gigi Van Tranh in Miss Saigon at the Broadway World UK/West End Awards.
Go appeared on stage with the West End cast of Miss Saigon during a Royal Variety Performance aired via ITV, a UK commercial network. One Direction, Bette Midler, Shirley Bassey, Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato, and Ellie Goulding also performed at the event and it was attended by Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Kate Middleton.
2015: Disney involvement, Les Miserables, International Activities
Go won as Best Supporting Actress in the 2015 WhatsOnStage Awards for her performance as Gigi Van Tranh in Miss Saigon. She also performed with Eva Noblezada during the awards night. Other winners include Tom Hiddleston, Mark Gatiss, Billie Piper and David Tennant.
In March 2015, Go became the cover girl of Aura Magazine, a new Filipino magazine which showcases the Philippines and the culture of its people. The magazine is available in the United Kingdom and the team is also looking into distributing the magazine in Spain, Germany and Ireland.
Go sang the song "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" in line with the release of the film Cinderella. Disney chose Rachelle to perform the song, saying that she embodied the values of Cinderella.The music video of “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes” premiered on Disney Channel and Disney Channel Asia YouTube Channel on Saturday, March 7. She also promoted the movie in the Philippines.
It was also announced that Go had been selected as the new Fantine in the 30th anniversary staging of Les Misérables in London which started on June 15 at the Queen's Theatre, a role also previously played by fellow Filipino actress and singer Lea Salonga.
On August 2, 2015, Go together with some of the West End's biggest stars joined forces with celebrities and footballers for an event to raise money for the MAD Trust and Macmillan Cancer Support in the Les Mis V Phantom charity football match. They performed during the pre-match concert.
Go also recorded a song for GMA Pinoy TV. As a Filipina breaking ground abroad, GMA thought Rachelle was the perfect singer for the theme song. "Kapuso, Anumang Kulay ang Buhay" will be released worldwide, in line with the 10th anniversary celebration of GMA International.
Go also played the role of Fantine in the Asian tour of Les Misérables. The production opened in Manila in March 2016. The cast included Earl Carpenter and Simon Gleeson who have starred in different productions around the world.
Go joined the acclaimed songwriter Scott Alan for his two-week residency at The Hippodrome Casino. Joined by special guests Rob Houchen, Bradley Jaden, Hunter Ryan Herdlicka, Britain's Got Talent winner Collabro and AJ Rafael, Go sang Alan's extensive songbook in a night filled with heartfelt songs and the stories behind them.
Rachelle Ann Go performs "I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)" with Rob Houchen, who played Marius in London's LES MISERABLES, at the Make A Difference Trust's charity cabaret. She was also featured in Houchen's debut EP, performing a duet of "Man's Man's Man's World". They performed the track live at the EP's launch in Shoreditch, London.
2016–present: Les Misérables Asian tour, Broadway, Hamilton
For representing the Philippines in the London theater scene, Go was recognized as one of Rexona's 50 Motion Sense Pinoy Movers.
Go showcased Filipino talent at the ASEAN Tourism Forum 2016.
On January 23, 2016, Creamsilk Philippines presented Rachelle Ann Go as one of their new ambassadors at the World Trade Center, Pasay City.
Go and the other artists under Cornerstone Entertainment joined forces in a new music video. The stars are featured in the music video for the song "Tara Tena", which aims to help give listeners the right attitude towards participating in the upcoming elections.The full music video premiered on MYX.
Go portrayed the role of Gigi in the film adaptation of Miss Saigon 25th Anniversary London production produced by Mackintosh and Universal, which was screened worldwide in theaters and released via digital and DVD release. It grossed £2.03 million at the box office overtaking 2014's release of Billy Elliot the Musical Live, making it the biggest ever debut for a screening of its kind.
On March 11, 2016, Go started to wow her fellow Filipinos for her portrayal of Fantine in Les Misérables Manila at "The Theater", at Solaire. She returned to London in June of same year to continue her portrayal as Fantine at West End.
Go was featured in People Asia Magazine as one of the Filipinas who made history joining the ranks of Loida Nicolas-Lewis, Cory Aquino, Lisa Macuja, KC Concepcion, Lea Salonga, Gloria Diaz and Monique Lhuillier.
Go, together with Sarah Geronimo, was the cover of Mega Magazine for the month of June recognizing her international achievements and contribution to the new generation.
Go, together with Jaclyn Jose and Pia Wurtzbach, is a Global Pinoy Awardee for 2016 given by Mega Magazine.
In June 2016, Go became a Jollibee endorser.
Go, Fil-American Eva Noblezada and the rest of the “Les Miserables” cast gave a rousing performance during the 2016 West End Live event in London held over the weekend. Go and Noblezada started with a beautiful mash-up of “I Dreamed a Dream” and “On My Own.” They play the roles of Fantine and Eponine, respectively.
Go was awarded by West End Theater the Best performance of a song for her rendition of Les Misérables' "I Dreamed a Dream".
Go was originally planned to be a member of the girl group DIVAS along with Kyla, Angeline Quinto, KZ Tandingan, Yeng Constantino, however Go left the group due to international commitments. The group's concert was held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum on November 11, 2016.
Go was featured on Yes Magazine's Most Beautiful Stars 2016 edition.
On July 27, 2016 Go performed during Hillsong Conference Europe 2016 at O2 Arena in London.
In October 2016, Go played the role of Mary Magdalene in Jesus The Rock Opera at the Dominion Theatre in London.
Go together with some of the biggest stars of London's West End have re-recorded Jacques Brel's If We Only Have Love in aid of Childline as the service celebrates its 30th anniversary. It also got its national radio play on The Graham Norton Show on BBC Radio 2.
On December 23, 2016, Go had a mall show entitled Rachelle Ann Go Live at Venice Piazza. She was also performing at Eastwood City New Year's Countdown on December 31, 2016 with American singer Phoebe Ryan and other Filipino artists.
In March 2017, Go made her Broadway debut, joining the U.S. cast of Miss Saigon on 2017. She reprised her character of bar girl Gigi from her West End performance in the Broadway revival. Go appeared in Miss Saigon with the support of Actors' Equity Association. Moreover, Go received good reviews from Variety (magazine), The Hollywood Reporter and The New York Times where she and her co-stars were featured in their newspaper.
Go won Best Featured Actress in a Musical at 2017 Theater Fans' Choice Awards for her role as Gigi. This is Go's first Broadway award. Other winners include stars like Danny DeVito, Cynthia Nixon, Ben Platt, Kevin Kline, Bette Midler, Sally Field, and many more.'
Go is currently playing the role of Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton in the West End production of the critically acclaimed and commercially successful musical Hamilton, which debuted at the Victoria Palace Theatre in London on December 6. Her performance has received critical acclaim from major publications such as Newsweek, The Guardian and The New York Times among others. She also performed alongside the cast of the popular musical Hamilton on Sunday, April 8 during the Olivier Awards at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
In 2012, she brought her prowess as a performer in her major solo concert “Rise Against Gravity.” And the guest list was pretty gravity-defying: OPM icon Ms. Regine Velasquez-Alcasid, pop star princess Sarah Geronimo, and Christian Bautista. Two years later, she staged her 10th year/send-off concert, “Miss Rachelle,” before flying off to London for the West End revival of Miss Saigon. She was originally going to be part of the DIVAS Live in Manila, however, she backed out due to prior commitments.
|2004||Night of The Champions||Araneta Coliseum||Philippines|
|2005||Rachelle Ann Go, The Ultimate Champion||Aliw Theater|
|Pinoy Idols: Return Of The Champions||Smart Araneta Coliseum|
|2007||You and Me Valentines Concert||Aliw Theater|
|2008||Ol 4 Luv Valentines Concert||Smart Araneta Coliseum|
|2009||Rachelle Ann Go Falling In Love||Music Museum|
|True Champions Concert||Music Museum|
|2012||Rise Against Gravity||Music Museum|
|2013||Seasons Of Love||Newport Performing Arts Center|
|2014||Miss Rachelle: The Send-Off Concert||Meralco Theater|
|2015||Scott Alan and Rachelle Ann Go ||The Hipprodome Casino||United Kingdom|
|2016||DIVAS Live in Manila||Smart Araneta Coliseum||Philippines|
|Night of the Champions||September 18, 2004||New York, NY||United States|
|September 24, 2004||San Francisco, CA|
|September 26, 2004||Chicago, IL|
|October 2, 2004||Los Angeles, CA|
|Return of the Champions||May 21, 2005||New York, NY|
|May 22, 2005||Washington|
|May 28, 2005||Chicago, IL|
|June 4, 2005||San Francisco, CA|
|June 5, 2005||Seattle, WA|
|June 12, 2005||Las Vegas, NV|
|June 17, 2005||San Diego, CA|
|June 19, 2005||Hawaii|
Studio Album 
As a Lead Artist 
On its first day of release, "First Burn" debuted at the number 1 spot on iTunes US. It reached number 46 in iTunes worldwide. The song peaked at number 1 in U.S. Spotify Viral 50 and debuted at number 22 in Billboard Chart Digital Songs category. Rachelle Ann Go becomes the first pure Filipino artist to be a part of a #1 single on iTunes US. The song also debuted at number 64 on Official Charts Top 100 in UK and number 66 in Scotland. It is also climbing in international music charts. 
|Year||Title||Role||Studio||Notes and Awards|
|2012||Of All The Things||Herself||cameo appearance singing the song "Of All The Things"|
|2016||Miss Saigon: 25th Anniversary Performance||Gigi||
|Year||Title||Role||Studio||Notes and Awards|
|2014||The Heat Is Back On: The Remaking Of Miss Saigon||Gigi|
|1998||Eat Bulaga! (Birit Baby)||GMA Network||Herself / Contestant / Runner-up|
|2004||Search for a Star||Herself|
|SOP Rules||Herself / Performer|
|Star In A Million||Herself / Host|
|2006||Your Song (If You Walk Away)||Joanne|
|2007||Princess Hours: The Royal Special||Herself with Christian Bautista|
|MYX||Herself as MYX Celebrity VJ of the Month|
|Bench: Choose Your Color Fashion Show||Herself|
|2009||Your Song: Exchange of Hearts||Camille with Gabriel Valenciano|
|MYX||Herself as MYX Celebrity VJ for the Month of January|
|2010-2013||Party Pilipinas||GMA Network||Herself / Performer|
|Puso ng Pasko: Artista Challenge||Herself (Challenger)|
|Charice: Home for Valentine's||Guest|
|Protégé: The Battle For The Big Break||Herself / Mentor|
|2013||Indio||Libulan (Diwata ng Buwan)|
|2013-2015||Sunday All Stars||Herself / Performer|
|2013/2014||The Ryzza Mae Show||Guest|
|2011||The Little Mermaid||Ariel||Meralco Theatre||Manila|
|2014-15||Miss Saigon||Gigi Van Tranh||Prince Edward Theatre||West End|
|2015-16||Les Misérables||Fantine||Queen's Theatre|
|2016||The Theatre at Solaire||Manila|
|2017||Miss Saigon||Gigi Van Tranh||Broadway Theatre||Broadway|
|2017–19||Hamilton||Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton||Victoria Palace Theatre||West End|
Awards and nominations
- Silver Medalist (as Interpreter)- Astana Song Festival
- First Prize in the Best Own Country Song “Isang Lahi” (with Vehnee Saturno) – Astana Song Festival
- Silver Medalist (as Interpreter) – Shanghai Song Festival 2005
- Best Song for “From The Start” – Shanghai Song Festival 2005
- BroadwayWorld UK/West End Awards. She won "Best Featured Actress in a New Production of a Musical" for her portrayal of Gigi Van Tranh in the 2014 West End revival of "Miss Saigon".
- "Best Supporting Actress in a Musical" award from the 15th Annual WhatsOnStage Awards for her role as Gigi Van Tranh in the 25th Anniversary Revival of Miss Saigon - Musical.
- "BroadwayWorld UK/West End Awards. "Best Performance in a Long-Running West End show (Female)" for her role as Fantine in Les Misérables.
- "Best Performance Of A Song 2016" for her rendition of "I Dreamed A Dream" from Les Misérables Musical, West End Production for her role as "Fantine". Award given by the West End Frame Poll Awards.
- Theater Fans' Choice Awards - "Best Featured Actress in a Musical" for her role as Gigi Van Tranh in Miss Saigon (Broadway).
- Take 5 Entertainment Theatre Awards - "Best Supporting Performance in a Musical for Hamilton"
- Grand Champion – Search for a Star 2004
- Paganda ng Paganda ang Boses! (Special Prize) – Search for A Star 2004
- Best Major Concert Performer 2004 – Aliw Awards Inc.
- Gold Record Award for Yo! Gloria Album
- Best Female Artist – MTV Pilipinas Music Awards 2005
- Female Top Star Entertainer – National Consumer Quality 2005
- Most Promising Female Singer – “Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Foundation”
- Most Outstanding Pasigueño Awardee in 2005
- Winner- 1st ASAP Platinum Circle 2005
- Platinum Record Award for Rachelle Ann Go (Self-Titled Album)
- Double Platinum Record Award for Rachelle Ann Go (Self-Titled Album)
- People's Choice for Favorite Female Artist – Awit Awards 2006
- Favorite Mellow Video for “From the Start” – First MYX Music Awards 2006
- Most Outstanding Pasigueño Awardee in 2006
- Gold Record Award for I Care Album
- Platinum Record Award for Rachelle Ann Go (Limited Edition, Repackaged, Self-Titled Album)
- POP Female Artist – 1st ASAP POP Viewers Choice Awards 2006
- POP Female Performance (for "I Care") – 1st ASAP POP Viewers Choice Awards 2006
- Favorite Female Artist – MYX Music Awards 2007
- POP Female Artist – 2nd ASAP POP Viewers Choice Awards 2007
- POP Kapamilya TV Themesong “Pag-Ibig na Kaya?” (Princess Hours) by Rachelle Ann Go & Christian Bautista. – 2nd ASAP POP Viewers Choice Awards 2007
- Female Top Star Entertainer of the Year"- 26th Annual Year-end Consumers Awards and Expo 2007
- Favorite Song in a duet “Pag-Ibig Na Kaya?” with Christian Bautista – 1st OPM Songhits Awards
- Best Mellow Video “Alam ng Ating Mga Puso” – Myx Music Awards 2008
- Best Collaboration with Christian Bautista “Pag-ibig Na Kaya?” – Myx Music Awards 2008
- Gold Record Award for Rachelle Ann Rocks Live Album
- ASAP’08 24K Gold Record Awardee for Rachelle Ann Rocks Live Album
- ASAP’08 24K Gold Record Awardee for “GV 25: An All-Star Tribute”
- 3rd iFM Pinoy Music Awards Best Song by a Female Performer: “Honestly”
- 3rd iFM Pinoy Music Awards Song of the Year: “Honestly”
- Revival Album of the Year, 1st PMPC Star Awards for Music
- Female Star of the Night, 1st PMPC Star Awards for Music
- Pop Female Performance in a Music Video – 2009 ASAP POP Viewers’ Choice Awards
- Pop Female Artist – 2009 ASAP POP Viewers’ Choice Awards
- Best RnB for “Paano” – 22nd Awit Awards (PARI)
- Gold Record Award for Rachelle Ann Falling In Love Album
- ASAP’09 24K Gold Record Awardee for Rachelle Ann Falling In Love Album
- ASAP Platinum Circle Compilation Awardee 2009 “GV 25: An All-Star Tribute”
- MAXIM's 25 Hottest Women In Music – #8 spot
- 1st Most Liked Awards Most Liked Diva: Party Pilipinas
- Best Actress (Musical) 2012 Broadway World Philippine Awards: Disney's The Little Mermaid Theatrical
- 1st Sunday All Stars Awards = Stand Out Singer = (winner)
- NCCA's Ani ng Dangal Awards in the Field of Dramatic Arts
- Global Pinoy Awardee by Mega magazine
- Global Pinoy Mover by Rexona
- Pinoy Pride awardee by Jollibee
- Best Actress (Musical) 2016 Broadway World Philippine Awards: Les Misérables
- Yap, Tim (March 20, 2016). "10 things you didn't know about Rachelle Ann Go and her life as Fantine in Les Miserables". The Philippine Star. Retrieved September 8, 2017.
- "New "Hamildrop" Track "First Burn" Reaches #1 On US iTunes Sales Chart". Headline Planet. April 30, 2018.
- Rappler.com. "WATCH: Lin-Manuel Miranda's 'First Burn' #Hamildrop features Rachelle Ann Go". Rappler.
- "The Little Mermaid's Rachelle Ann Go Produces Own Concert". Entertainment. Philippines Broadway World.
- "Cornerstone Entertainment". Cornerstone Entertainment.
- "Filipinos star Rachelle Ann Go in 'Miss Saigon' revival". Entertainment.inquirer.net. November 23, 2013. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "Rachelle Ann Go is Fantine in new 'Les Mis'". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- Stasio, Marilyn (March 24, 2017). "Broadway Review: 'Miss Saigon' Returns to New York". Variety. Retrieved February 9, 2018.
- "Filipina actresses join London cast of Hamilton". CNN Philippines. January 27, 2017. Retrieved January 27, 2017.
- "Rachelle Ann Go". Bio. Star Count. Archived from the original on July 30, 2013.
- "Rachelle Ann Go moves 2008". Entertainment. Phil Star.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on December 3, 2010. Retrieved February 6, 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "'Search for a Star' to choose last finalist tomorrow". archive.is. April 13, 2013. Archived from the original on April 13, 2013.
- "Search for a Star judgment day nears". archive.is. April 13, 2013. Archived from the original on April 13, 2013.
- "The 'X-Factor' in Rachelle Ann Go". archive.is. April 13, 2013. Archived from the original on April 13, 2013.
- "Kyla at Nina, talo kay Rachelle Ann Go!". archive.is. April 13, 2013. Archived from the original on April 13, 2013.
- "Rachelle Ann records with De Walden for new album". archive.is. April 13, 2013. Archived from the original on April 13, 2013.
- "Rachelle Ann Go's 'Falling in Love' album now available". PEP.ph. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "FIRST READ ON PEP: It's official: Rachelle Ann Go is a Kapuso... again!". PEP.ph. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "Rise Against Gravity Rachel Ann Go Concert". Philippine Concerts. September 26, 2012. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "Philippines' "The Little Mermaid" RACHELLE ANN GO Makes It To The Final Round of "Miss Saigon" Auditions!". Myxph.com. November 23, 2012. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on November 3, 2013. Retrieved May 18, 2013.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on December 3, 2013. Retrieved December 1, 2013.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 7, 2014. Retrieved February 24, 2014.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Jutka (April 24, 2014). "Addicted to Eddie: Eddie Redmayne as "special sitzprobe guest" for Miss Saigon".
- "Rachelle Ann Go conquers BBC London radio show". Push.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "WATCH: Lea Salonga, Rachelle Ann Go perform in Miss Saigon anniversary gala". Gmanetwork.com. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "Rachelle Ann Go wins big in UK Broadway Awards". Gmanetwork.com. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "WATCH: 'Miss Saigon' cast performs for royals". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "Rachelle Ann Go bags Best Supporting Actress as 'Miss Saigon' dominates WhatsOnStage awards". Gmanetwork.com. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "Rachelle Ann, 'Miss Saigon' stars cook for Jamie Oliver's mag". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "New 'high-end' Pinoy magazine launched in UK | ABS-CBN News". Mobile.abs-cbnnews.com. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "WATCH: Rachelle Ann Go sings theme for new 'Cinderella' film | Showbiz | GMA News Online". Gmanetwork.com. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Watch: Rachelle Ann Go performs 'I Dreamed A Dream' at West End Live | Inquirer Entertainment". Entertainment.inquirer.net. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Watch Rachelle Ann Go & Carrie Hope Fletcher perform at Les Mis V Phantom". West End Frame. August 3, 2015. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- Hutchison, David (August 3, 2015). "Phantom beats Les Mis in 6-2 charity football drubbing | News". The Stage. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Rachelle Ann Go is back in PH". Coconuts.co. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- End, West (September 16, 2015). "Rachelle Ann Go, Earl Carpenter & Simon Gleeson to star in Asian Tour of Les Miserables". West End Frame. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Rachelle Ann Go, Patti LuPone, et al Perform in Les Miserables' 30th Anniv". October 26, 2015.
- "Rachelle Ann Go wins theater award for Les Miserables performance | Lifestyle | GMA News Online". Gmanetwork.com. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- Oliver Oliveros (January 24, 2016). "BWW Interview: Rachelle Ann Go, Fantine in LES MISERABLES London and Asian Tour". Broadwayworld.com. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "West End Wilma – REVIEW: Rob Houchen EP Launch (Hoxton Underbelly)". www.westendwilma.com. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- "WATCH: Yeng, Sam, Erik, Rachelle Ann team up for advocacy video | ABS-CBN News". Newsmobile.abs-cbn.com. February 19, 2016. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- Manila, The (February 20, 2016). "Ani ng Dangal awardees announced - The Manila Times Online". Manilatimes.net. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "VIDEO: Mackintosh Announces 25th Anniversary Filmed for Fall Release and Hints at Upcoming Movie Adaptation at MISS SAIGON's Final Performance". Broadwayworld.com. February 28, 2016. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- Will Longman (October 20, 2016). "Miss Saigon sets UK box office record". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Sarah Geronimo, KZ Tandingan, Darren Espanto join Jollibee for #PinoyAndProud Independence Day concert". Astig.Ph. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- Tube, Stage. "STAGE TUBE: Rachelle Ann Go and Eva Noblezada Perform LES MIS Mash-up at West End Live". BroadwayWorld.com.
- "Rachelle Ann Go bags West End Frame's Best Performance of a Song award". www.gmanetwork.com.
- "Rachelle Ann Go no longer part of 'Divas' concert | ABS-CBN News". News.abs-cbn.com. September 2, 2016. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "WATCH: Fil-Am Actress Eva Noblezada Featured on Twitter!". When In Manila. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- Desk, BWW News. "Rachelle Ann Go, Ben Forster and More Raise Money for Charity with Recording of IF WE ONLY HAVE LOVE". BroadwayWorld.com.
- "Breaking News: Rachelle Ann Go & Devin Ilaw Join MISS SAIGON on Broadway!". Broadwayworld.com. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "'Miss Saigon': Theater Review". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Paulson, Michael (March 17, 2017). "The Battle of 'Miss Saigon': Yellowface, Art and Opportunity" – via NYTimes.com.
- Coverage, BWW Special. "2017 Theater Fans' Choice Awards Results! DEAR EVAN HANSEN, GREAT COMET, PLAY THAT GOES WRONG & MISS SAIGON Win Big!". BroadwayWorld.com.
- "'Hamilton' London review: Finally, the musical hits the U.K. and it's worth the wait". Newsweek. December 24, 2017. Retrieved February 14, 2018.
- Billington, Michael (December 23, 2017). "Hamilton review – revolutionary musical a thrilling salute to America's immigrants". the Guardian. Retrieved February 14, 2018.
- Brantley, Ben (2018). "Review: 'Hamilton' Conquers London (King George Slays, Too)". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved February 14, 2018.
- News, ABS-CBN. "WATCH: Rachelle Ann, cast of 'Hamilton' perform at Olivier Awards". ABS-CBN News.
- "Rachelle Ann Go is engaged". ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs. September 8, 2017. Archived from the original on April 16, 2018. Retrieved September 8, 2017.
- Ramirez, Tisha (April 19, 2018). "Here's What Went Down at Rachelle Ann Go and Martin Spies' Wedding". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Archived from the original on April 19, 2018. Retrieved April 19, 2018.
- Mendoza, Ruel J. (July 8, 2012). "Aljur Abrenica wants to spend more time with Rachelle Ann Go: "I want to get to know Rachelle more."". Philippine Entertainment Portal (in Filipino). Retrieved September 8, 2017.
- "Scott Alan & Rachelle Ann Go Concert in London - Hippodrome Casino".
- "Rachelle Ann Go". Viva.com.ph. Archived from the original on December 3, 2010. Retrieved February 6, 2010.
- "miss saigon - full Official Chart History - Official Charts Company". www.officialcharts.com.
- "New "Hamildrop" Track "First Burn" Reaches #1 On US iTunes Sales Chart". Headline Planet.
- "Rachelle Ann Go". www.facebook.com.
- "Digital Music Chart". Billboard.
- "Official Singles Sales Chart Top 100 - Official Charts Company". www.officialcharts.com.
- Nel Alejandrino (June 20, 2012). "Another Aga-Regine movie in the offing". Journal Online. Archived from the original on June 21, 2012.
- "Miss Saigon sets UK box office record - WhatsOnStage". www.whatsonstage.com.
- "Miss Saigon 25th Anniversary Performance (2016) - Financial Information". The Numbers.
- "All Time Worldwide Box Office for Concert/Performance Movies". The Numbers.
- "All Time International Box Office for Concert/Performance Movies". The Numbers.
- "All Time Worldwide Box Office for Based on Musical or Opera Movies". The Numbers.
- Coverage, BWW Special. "2017 Theater Fans' Choice Awards Results! DEAR EVAN HANSEN, GREAT COMET, PLAY THAT GOES WRONG & MISS SAIGON Win Big!". BroadwayWorld.com. Retrieved June 8, 2017.