|Full name||Rachelle Vinberg|
|Born||27 August 1998|
Long Island, New York, U.S.A
Life and skateboarding
Vinberg learned to ollie the summer before she turned 12, taught by an older cousin. Vinberg continued learning tricks by watching YouTube and started skating with the boys in her neighborhood. Vinberg befriended Nina Moran over YouTube and the two started skating together in NYC. While in NYC, Vinberg and Moran met Crystal Moselle. Moselle shot a 13-minute film with Vinberg, Moran and several of their friends titled “That One Day,” which was then reworked and expanded into the feature film, “Skate Kitchen.”
Vinberg was skating LES Skatepark when a casting directing approached her about being in “A Perfect Day” a Samsung commercial with Cary Fukunaga. In 2018, Vinberg played Camille in Crystal Moselle directed film Skate Kitchen. Vinberg is set to star in a new HBO produced series titled Betty, based on the Skate Kitchen film.
- Fischer, Molly (2018-08-07). "The Story Starts When She Falls". The Cut. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
- Radish, Christina (2018-08-19). "'Skate Kitchen' Newcomer Rachelle Vinberg on How Her Instagram Page Became the Basis for a Movie". Collider. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
- Dazed (2018-04-24). "Vote for Rachelle Vinberg on the #Dazed100". Dazed. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
- Evans, Russell (2017-10-03), "48-Hour Film Schedule: Make a 5-Minute Film in 48 Hours", Stand-Out Shorts, Routledge, pp. 278–282, ISBN 9781351224345, retrieved 2019-10-28
- "Right Where They Belong: An interview with Rachelle Vinberg of "Skate Kitchen"". www.adolescent.net. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
- "Rachelle Vinberg's Relationship With Her Strict Colombian Mom Inspired 'Skate Kitchen'". Remezcla. 2018-08-10. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
- "Report: HBO adapting 'Skate Kitchen'; LIer reprising role". Newsday. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|