|Born||Rachelle Lynn Consiglio
January 11, 1971
St. Clair Shores, Michigan, U.S.
|Residence||Fairfield County, Connecticut|
|Alma mater||Wayne State University|
|Occupation||Executive producer of The Jerry Springer Show and The Steve Wilkos Show|
|Spouse(s)||Steve Wilkos (m. 2000)|
Rachelle Lynn Wilkos (née Consiglio; born January 11, 1971) is an American television producer.
Wilkos is a former senior producer on The Jerry Springer Show and is now the executive producer of The Steve Wilkos Show (hosted by her husband, former Springer security guard turned talk show host Steve Wilkos).
Wilkos graduated from Lake Shore High School in St. Clair Shores, Michigan near Detroit in 1989. Her mother, Maggie Varney, is a well-known hairdresser who founded Wigs 4 Kids, an organization that makes wigs for children fighting cancer and other diseases that cause their hair to fall out. She was a 2010 Detroit News Michigander of the Year.
Wilkos attended Wayne State University with a major in journalism. Her television career started with a local morning show called Company in 1994 as an intern. She later moved up to associate producer. Shortly after her promotion, she left the program to join Springer.
She and her husband have two children, a daughter named Ruby (born 2003) and a son named Jack (born 2005). They resided in Park Ridge, Illinois until 2009 before production of Springer and Wilkos moved to Stamford, Connecticut. Steve has told audience members before tapings that he and his family now reside in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Fillo, Maryellen (March 12, 2010). "Steve Wilkos And Rachelle Wilkos Show Off Their Home". The Hartford Courant. Retrieved May 25, 2012.
-  (archived link, September 11, 2008)
- "Bio - Rachelle Wilkos". Steve Wilkos Show. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- Missy Bastardo Perry. "Rachelle Consiglio, St. Clair Shores, MI Michigan". Lakeland89.com. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
- "Maggie Varney: Giving hope to children who've lost their hair | The Detroit News". detroitnews.com. 2010-05-13. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
- Rachelle Wilkos - Stevewilkos.com
- "Celebrity Parents Magazine". Celebrityparentsmag.com. 2009-11-13. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
- "About Steve Wilkos". WGN-TV. 2007. Archived from the original on 2007-12-14. Retrieved 2007-12-15.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20081220142415/http://www.suntimes.com/pcds/cgi/transfers.cgi?X=-87.852149963378906&Y=42.007778167724609&target=1831+Prairie+Ave&sort=City&year=. Archived from the original on December 20, 2008. Retrieved February 2, 2009. Missing or empty