|Full name||Rachid Alioui|
|Date of birth||18 June 1992|
|Place of birth||La Rochelle, France|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Stade Lavallois (on loan from Guingamp)|
|2004–2005||Entente La Rochelle|
|2005–2006||La Rochelle Espoir|
|2006–2008||Sport Saint-Xandrais FC|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 August 2015.
Rachid Alioui (born 18 June 1992, in La Rochelle) is a French-born Moroccan football player who currently plays for French club Stade Lavallois on loan from Guingamp. Of Moroccan descent, he plays as a striker and joined Guingamp in 2009 after stints at several local clubs in the Poitou-Charentes region. On 7 July 2011, he signed a one-year stagiaire (trainee) contract. Alioui made his professional debut two weeks later scoring his first professional goal in a 2–0 win over Laval in the Coupe de la Ligue. A week later, he made his league debut appearing as a substitute in a 1–1 draw with Châteauroux.
- "Rachid Alioui sélectionné avec le Maroc Olympique" (in French). En Avant de Guingamp. 21 February 2012. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- "Rachid Alioui loaned to Laval (in French)". m.lequipe.fr. June 25, 2015. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Rachid Alioui signe stagiaire" (in French). En Avant de Guingamp. 7 July 2011. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Guingamp v. Laval Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 22 July 2011. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Guingamp v. Châteauroux Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 29 July 2011. Retrieved 31 October 2011.