|Criticism and awards|
Rachid O. (born 1970) is a Moroccan writer.
He was born in Rabat; after studying in Morocco, he went to live in France. He writes mainly about the equilibrium between the Muslim world and homosexuality. His work Chocolat chaud, is autofiction about a Moroccan man exploring his sexual identity in France.
- 1995 : L'enfant ébloui, Gallimard
- 1996 : Plusieurs vies, Gallimard
- 1998 : Chocolat chaud, Gallimard
- 2003 : Ce qui reste, Gallimard
- 2013 : Analphabètes, Gallimard
|This article about a Moroccan writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|