From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raci or RACI may refer to:
- Raci (ethnonym), or Rascians, a name used to designate Serbs in Middle Ages and the early modern times
- Raci Şaşmaz, Turkish producer, writer and actor
- Raci, a village in Negomir Commune, Gorj County, Romania
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute, the qualifying body in Australia for professional chemists and a learned society promoting the science and practice of chemistry in all its branches
- RACI matrix, a diagram which is used to describe the responsibilities of various roles in project tasks or deliverables
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raci.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.