From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up racine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Racine may refer to:
- Racine, Minnesota
- Racine, Missouri
- Racine, Ohio
- Racine, West Virginia
- Racine, Wisconsin, the largest city named Racine in the United States
- Racine County, Wisconsin
- Bruno Racine (born 1951), French administrator and writer
- Jean Racine (1639–1699), French dramatist
- Louis Racine (1692–1763), French poet, the son of Jean Racine
- René Racine (born 1939), Québécois Canadian astronomer
- Racine (band), fronted by Wendy James
- Racine (album), 1992 album by Sass Jordan
- Musical movements
- Musique Racine, the French spelling of a Haitian musical movement, known in Haitian Creole as mizik rasin, or "vodou roots music"
- Racine stages, commonly used to score seizure severity in animal models of epilepsy
- Racine (CTA Blue Line station), a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's 'L' system, serving the Blue Line
- Racine (CTA Green Line station), a defunct rapid transit station on the Chicago Transit Authority's Green Line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Racine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.