From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up racket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Racket(t) may refer to:
- Racket (crime), a systematised element of organized crime
- Racket (sports equipment) (or racquet), a piece of equipment used to play tennis, badminton, squash, racquetball and other sports
- Rackets (sport) (or racquets), a ball game
- a loud noise
- Racket, West Virginia
- The Racket (1951 film) with Robert Mitchum and Robert Ryan
- Racket (film) (1997) with Michele Placido, Tanya Roberts and Franco Interlenghi
- Rackett, a Renaissance woodwind instrument
- Racket (programming language), a multi-paradigm programming language formerly known as PLT Scheme
- Radne Racket 120, an aircraft engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Racket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.