Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up racket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Racket may refer to:
- Racket (crime), a systematised element of organized crime
- Protection racket, a scheme whereby a group provides protection to businesses or other groups through violence outside the sanction of the law
- Racket (sports equipment), a piece of equipment used to play tennis, badminton, squash, racquetball and other sports
- Racket (programming language), a dialect of Lisp
- Rackets (sport), a ball game
- Racket, West Virginia
- Racket (film), a 1997 film with Michele Placido, Tanya Roberts and Franco Interlenghi
- Rackett, a Renaissance woodwind instrument
- Radne Raket 120, an aircraft engine
- The Racket (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Racket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.