This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Robert C. Dertano|
|Produced by||George Weiss|
|Written by||Robert C. Dertano|
|Cinematography||William C. Thompson|
|Distributed by||Screen Classics|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2019)
Umberto Scalli (Timothy Farrell) is a small-time gangster who acts as a manager for women's wrestling in order to cover his involvement in many crime rings, including racketeering, bookmaking, and prostitution. He must dodge both police investigations and the local mob, to which he owes $35,000.
Real life wrestlers Peaches Page and Rita Martinez, as well as former world champion Clara Mortensen, play fictional versions of themselves.
- Peaches Page as Peaches Page
- Timothy Farrell as Umberto Scalli
- Clara Mortenson as Clara Mortensen, world champion
- Rita Martínez as Rita Martinez, champion of Mexico
- Muriel Gardner as Ruby McKenzie
- Don Ferrara as Joe the Jockey
- Matt Douglas as Ronnie, a mobster
- Paul Merton as Monk, a book-keeper
- Bruce Spencer as Eddie, a gangster
- Tony Zarro as Lefty, a mobster
- Mary Jean Walker as Jackie, a bookie
- William Lamont as Senate investigator
- Phil Bernard as Mr. Big, the gang leader
- Jimmy Lennon Sr. as Jimmy Lennon
- Phil Solomon as Phil Solomon, a referee
- Barnes, Mike (July 5, 2012). "Norman Felton, Co-Creator of The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Dies at 99". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2013-01-07.
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000—Season 6—Episode 16—Racket Girls". TV.com. Retrieved 2013-01-07.