From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up radar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Radar is a system using radio waves to detect objects.
Radar may also refer to:
- Research on Adverse Drug Events and Reports (abbreviated RADAR), a pharmacological organization
- The Royal Association for Disability Rights (abbreviated RADAR)
- "Radar" (song), a 2009 single by Britney Spears
- "Radar", a song by Laurie Anderson from Home of the Brave
- "Radar", a song by Morphine from their album Yes
- "Radar", a musical piece by Bernard Herrmann on The Day the Earth Stood Still soundtrack
- Radar Records, a record label
- Radar, an album by Jorge Drexler
- Radar, a band of Sonny Condell
- Radar (magazine)
- Radar (radio)
- Te Radar, New Zealand comedian and television personality
- Radar O'Reilly, character in the M*A*S*H franchise, see list of M*A*S*H characters
- Radar.net, a photo sharing website and application that allowed users to share pictures and videos
- RADAR (audio recorder), a product line of multitrack digital audio recorders
- Radar, the internal issue-tracking system of Apple Inc.
- Radar, a video game mechanic; see automap and mini-map
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.