Radar Operations Center
|Jurisdiction||United States federal government|
|Headquarters||Norman, Oklahoma, U.S.
|Parent department||Department of Commerce|
|Parent agency||National Weather Service|
The Radar Operations Center (ROC) is a National Weather Service (NWS) unit that coordinates the development, maintenance, and training for the NEXRAD weather radar network. It is located at the National Weather Center (NWC) in Norman, Oklahoma and run by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in the Department of Commerce with partners at the Department of Defense and the Department of Transportation.
- Warning Decision Training Branch (WDTB)
- National Weather Service Training Center (NWSTC)
- National Severe Storms Laboratory (NSSL)
- "About the ROC". NWS Radar Operations Center. Mar 11, 2013. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- Radar Operations Center (ROC)
- ROC Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
- Office of the Federal Coordinator for Meteorology (OFCM)
- NWS Change Management Section: NEXRAD
- NWS Engineering Management Reporting System (EMRS)
|This United States government–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|