Radbod, Radbot, Ratbod, Ratpot, Redbod, Redbad, Radboud, Rapoto, or sometimes just Boddo, is a Germanic masculine given name that may refer to:
- Radboud of Utrecht (died 917), bishop
- Redbad, King of the Frisians (died 719)
- Radbod (prefect) (833–54), Frankish prefect
- Ratbod (archbishop of Trier) (died 915)
- Radbot, Count of Habsburg (died 1045)
- Rabodo (died 1119)
- Radboud (musician) (born 1979), Dutch songwriter and producer
Radboud may also refer to
- Radboud University Nijmegen (formerly Catholic University Nijmegen), called after Saint Radboud
- Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radbod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.