|Population||2,012 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||Leamington Spa|
|EU Parliament||West Midlands|
Radford Semele /
The old Weedon to Leamington Spa line used to run through the village but in the late 1960s the line was closed to passengers. The site of where the old line used to be is now a new cycleway as part of The National Cycle Network.
The village has a 16th-century pub called The White Lion situated on the main road running through the village. On 2 February 2006 the pub caught alight, ruining the thatched roof and interior. As of January 2011 the pub is open again.
St Nicholas Church
St Nicholas Church, a Grade II listed building, caught fire on 16 March 2008 and all that remained was the tower and shell of the building. The fire was initially not considered suspicious; however, since there is evidence that there was a break-in on the night of the fire, it is believed to have been arson, following failed attempts at several other churches nearby. The church has since been restored and was reopened on 15 May 2013.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Radford Semele CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 13 July 2008.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Home - RSBC". Radford Semele Baptist Church. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Firefighters tackle old pub blaze". BBC News Online. BBC. 3 February 2006. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Medieval church damaged by fire". BBC News Online. BBC. 16 March 2008. Retrieved 18 March 2008.
- "Warwickshire blaze church will cost millions". icCoventry.co.uk. Coventry Telegraph. 18 March 2008. Retrieved 19 March 2008.
- "Fire church now cleared of debris". BBC News Online. BBC. 25 May 2008. Retrieved 11 November 2008.
- "Arson-hit St Nicholas' Church to reopen after restoration". BBC News Online. BBC. 12 May 2013. Retrieved 14 May 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Radford Semele.|