Radha Swami Satsang, Dinod
Radha Swami Satsang, Dinod (RSSD) is an Indian spiritual organisation with its headquarters in Dinod village in the Bhiwani district of Haryana state. It promotes the Radha Swami faith that was started by Shiv Dayal Singh on Basant-Panchami day (a spring festival) in January 1861. The Radha Swami Satsang at Dinod (RSSD) was founded by Tarachand.
The present master of Radha Swami Satsang, Dinod is Kanwar Saheb.
Lineage of gurus
The lineage of gurus in Radha Swami Satsang at Dinod is
- 1st Guru: Shiv Dayal Singh (August 1818 - June 1878)
- 2nd Guru: Hazur Rai Saligram Bahadur (March 1829 - December 1898)
- 3rd Guru: Maharishi Shiv Brat Lal (February 1860 - February 1939)
- 4th Guru: Ram Singh Arman (September 1895 - 1976)
- 5th Guru: Tarachand (August 1925 - January 1997)
- 6th Guru: Kanwar Saheb (March 1948 – Present)