|Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha|
|Member of the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly (MLA)|
1972 – 1977
|Preceded by||Babulal Rathore|
|Succeeded by||Arjun Singh Dharu|
|Born||8 July 1943|
Bicholi Hapsi,Indore District ,British India
|Died||19 February 2013(aged 69)|
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|Children||1 Son Rajendra Malviya|
|Education||[B. A.]] LLB|
Radhakishan Malviya was an Indian politician. He was a Member of Parliament representing Madhya Pradesh in the Rajya Sabha the upper house of India's Parliament as member of the Indian National Congress.
He was a prominent Dalit face of MP Congress. He was a minister in Rajiv Gandhi ministry, Chairman of Parliament Housing Committee, President of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee for two terms, President of All India Harijan Sewak Sangh New Delhi which was formed by Mahatma Gandhi, MLA from Sanwer constituency and President of Indore District Congress Committee for 14 years
- "RAJYA SABHA MEMBERS BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCHES 1952 - 2003" (PDF). Rajya Sabha. Retrieved 29 March 2018.
- Who's Who in Asian and Australasian Politics. Bowker-Saur. 1991. p. 188. ISBN 978-0-86291-593-3. Retrieved 29 March 2018.
- Lok Sabha Debates. Lok Sabha Secretariat. 1989. p. 189. Retrieved 29 March 2018.
- "Veteran Madhya Pradesh Congress leader Radhakishan Malviya passes away". The Times of India. 19 February 2013. Retrieved 29 March 2018.
- "Four state ministers make it Congress's MP list". Rediff. 10 Aug 1999. Retrieved 29 June 2018.
- "Candidate Profile - Rajendra Malviya". My Neta. Retrieved 29 June 2018.
- "Winds of change blowing in Ghattia". Ujjain: The FREE PRESS Journal. FP News Service. 22 November 2013. Retrieved 29 June 2018.