|Born||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Occupation(s)||Film music composer, music director|
|Years active||2010 - present|
Radhan made his debut as a composer through the Telugu film Andala Rakshasi (2012), where his work won positive reviews. His songs played a strong part in helping the film take a good opening at the box office, and proceed to become a commercial success. Radhan subsequently worked on the comedy film Vaaliba Raja (2016), which had its audio released by Kamal Haasan in July 2014..
In 2015, Radhan returned to compose music for Telugu films and worked on Yevade Subramanyam, for which a Times of India critic noted Radhan "has delivered a blend of commercial and good classy tunes". He also completed composing the musical score for India's first web series Happy to be Single.
- The films are listed in the order that the music released, regardless of the date the film released.
- The year next to the title of the affected films indicates the release year of the either dubbed or remade version in the named language later than the original version.
- • indicates original language release. Indicates simultaneous makes, if featuring in more languages
- ♦ indicates a remade version, the remaining ones being dubbed versions
- IANS. "Kamal Haasan to unveil 'Valiba Raja' music". The Hindu. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- Nikhil Raghavan. "Etcetera: Amala Paul is busy". The Hindu. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Dil Raju releasing Andala Rakshasi". The Times of India. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Andala Rakshasi". Gulte.com. 10 August 2012. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Yevade Subramanyam's audio to be launched tomorrow". The Times of India. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Shreekarthick and Swami - Interview". Retrieved 29 December 2015.